Platinum Bounty

Kishnabe

• 6 months later...

I've put some progress into it and know someone who has platinumed it.  I wouldn't recommend it.  It's frustrating and buggy.  You die repeatedly, and when you come back to life you have a sliver of health.  There is no information online about collectables so you have to scour the levels looking for secret areas which require a specific weapon or powerup to open.  There are only five levels, but you have to play them multiple times.  You get upgrade points for finishing levels and for gathering collectables.  You also need to do a speed run on every level, but that is best saved until you have full upgrades.  You also have to do an entire playthrough with no upgrades at all.

I plan on posting what I've found out so far for the trophies I've managed to get at least.

• 3 months later...
On 3/24/2018 at 10:43 AM, Ecks said:

I've put some progress into it and know someone who has platinumed it.  I wouldn't recommend it.  It's frustrating and buggy.  You die repeatedly, and when you come back to life you have a sliver of health.  There is no information online about collectables so you have to scour the levels looking for secret areas which require a specific weapon or powerup to open.  There are only five levels, but you have to play them multiple times.  You get upgrade points for finishing levels and for gathering collectables.  You also need to do a speed run on every level, but that is best saved until you have full upgrades.  You also have to do an entire playthrough with no upgrades at all.

I plan on posting what I've found out so far for the trophies I've managed to get at least.

Got any info on the collectibles? having a tough time with a couple of em 

• 4 weeks later...