multiplayer trophies in 2017?

ninja-c4

as we all know this game is fairly old, and as the years pass the player base does too, I am fairly close to platinuming bbc 2 and that game has far less grindy online trophys, how long would you say it would take to do all of the awards (probably boosted) and all the 10 thousand kills (mostly legit) 

depends on skill for the kills..

boosting is a bitch in this game.
when you have a server with your boosting club make the best of it..and take as long as possible to get shit done because you will never get another chance in a while.
do the hardest patches like savior patches and the some of the stationary can be difficult.
and the roadkill with the chopper is nearly impossible in a legit server.

good luck with this one.
i would say with boosting and boosting kills 1 month depending on time you spend everyday.
without boosting kills 2 and a half..it´s just kills..doesn´t matter how you make them .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, holland046 said:

depends on skill for the kills..

boosting is a bitch in this game.
when you have a server with your boosting club make the best of it..and take as long as possible to get shit done because you will never get another chance in a while.
do the hardest patches like savior patches and the some of the stationary can be difficult.
and the roadkill with the chopper is nearly impossible in a legit server.

good luck with this one.
i would say with boosting and boosting kills 1 month depending on time you spend everyday.
without boosting kills 2 and a half..it´s just kills..doesn´t matter how you make them .

I started playing online today and my biggest problem was the connection, at first I managed to play about 3 or 4 games no trouble but after that every game I joined it would say "connection lost" something along those lines... that happened right after joining a game about 3 or 4 times which made me then decide to go get trophies for another game, gta 5. I plan on going over all my old games and attempting the platinum because multiplayer trophies can be a b**** and especially with more and more older games having servers shut down.. a good example would be little big planet karting, I absolutely love the LBP series and would love a full platinum collection for each game but for some reason even though LBPK came out only 5 years ago they have already shut down the servers which makes me mad because I had a 99.9% completion on story (only missing one stupid mini game) and only missing a couple of multiplayer trophies which could have easily been done in less then an hour but its now unobtainable making my average completion stay at a lower %.

I started playing online two days ago. I have problem with the connection but only first 3 or 4 games. After that every game I joined work good till the end. I suggest you to play and don't give up. I was surprised how many people still playing it. Most of my games was on full servers with 24 guys, maybe 2 times i joined to the game with 2 vs. 2 or 3 vs. 3 players. The biggest difficulty in Bad Company 1 are players because 80% of them are veterans who unlocked all additional guns, equipment and know maps very well. I am familiar with FPP games but in Bad Company 1 i feel like a newbie. Very often i haven't idea who killed me and how. If you have some time, concentrate on this game and you can easy complete 90% awards and trophies in public matches. Rest  of them need boost. Just play it each day till you earn everything.

1 hour ago, Skadanton said:

Damn, people are still playing this game?...and I was wondering if BC2 was still playable - I guess yes.

Skadanton don't be afraid and go play Battlefield Bad Company 1 this is great game. You can easy find people in public matches to play in both modes. Nowadays thousands of them are still active, you will met many new players too.

Every time I would play online, I would run into players that would constantly kill their own team mates. It's almost as if they know people are boosting and they are choosing to be no-life kings instead of moving on  and playing something more their speed, like Minecraft or COD.

Edited by POEman553
  • Like 1

I didnt met any teamkillers except guys who teamkilled me or someone in accident. In my opinion they killed you because you boosting and dont concentrate on fight. Team with plenty of boosters always loosing. This boost should be in public match and looks realistic for example you and your friend make road kills etc and each of you know where to met during the fight. Intentional boost will be always target for agression. For real boost you need minimum 8 people, the more the better.

Just got this plat today, yes, It's still possible to plat but servers do tend to crash ever since a month or two ago. I got team killed a lot and you have your anti-boosters as well who will do their best to stop you from getting the trophies and awards. Voice communication is required for the awards. How long the servers will stay up I do not know. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J2V89 said:

Just got this plat today, yes, It's still possible to plat but servers do tend to crash ever since a month or two ago. I got team killed a lot and you have your anti-boosters as well who will do their best to stop you from getting the trophies and awards. Voice communication is required for the awards. How long the servers will stay up I do not know. 

congrats man! I wish you well on your road to 200! question for you, how was platinuming fallout 3? just wondering cause I saw it in your cabinet and I wanna platinum all the fallout games

Edited by ninja-c4
  • Like 2

On 8/16/2017 at 8:39 PM, ninja-c4 said:

I started playing online today and my biggest problem was the connection, at first I managed to play about 3 or 4 games no trouble but after that every game I joined it would say "connection lost" something along those lines... that happened right after joining a game about 3 or 4 times which made me then decide to go get trophies for another game, gta 5. I plan on going over all my old games and attempting the platinum because multiplayer trophies can be a b**** and especially with more and more older games having servers shut down.. a good example would be little big planet karting, I absolutely love the LBP series and would love a full platinum collection for each game but for some reason even though LBPK came out only 5 years ago they have already shut down the servers which makes me mad because I had a 99.9% completion on story (only missing one stupid mini game) and only missing a couple of multiplayer trophies which could have easily been done in less then an hour but its now unobtainable making my average completion stay at a lower %.

Little big planet jarring servers are up still

1 minute ago, demonviper666 said:

Little big planet jarring servers are up still

not for the people that got the game from ps+, all the people I have seen on the forums agreed that they broke the ps+ version or didnt give it anymore freebies for some reason and you need a disc copy of the game for it to work, planning on getting it soon cause thats a plat I dont wanna miss out on

1 minute ago, J2V89 said:

Thanks! I'm sure you can do this if you want to. Also got the Bad Company 2 plat as well. 

I can get the plat for bad company 2 whenever really just need a satellite or 2 left but right now im working on platting MW4R and gta 5 and once I get both those games 1 trophy away im gonna go for my record 3 plats in 1 day