Trophy thoughts....

Baldy_Buoy

Really looking forward to this, housemarque's games are always gorgeous and a lot of fun to play. I'm pleased to see that they're continuing on from Nex Machina with individual, unique trophy tiles. However not so pleased to see 'Master' difficulty trophies lol. All in all I think the list looks like a lot of fun with a platinum that should be achievable if you put the effort in and are skilled enough. 

What are your thoughts? 

Edited by Sayaaaargh87

13 minutes ago, Sayaaaargh87 said:

Really looking forward to this, housemarque's games are always gorgeous and a lot of fun to play. I'm pleased to see that they're continuing on from Nex Machina with individual, unique trophy tiles. However not so pleased to see 'Master' difficulty trophies lol. All in all I think the list looks like a lot of fun with a platinum that should be achievable if you put the effort in and are skilled enough. 

What are your thoughts? 

Can't wait for this one. Also excited that the platinum seems to be a difficult one. Maybe a 7/10 or 8/10 but we'll see 

Uh oh I see Master requirements this time.lol. Really looking forward to playing this. I don't know exactly when next week or so how much i'll be able to play it because of my work schedule tho but it will be no.1 in priority.

Edited by The-Sigma-Alpha

The Master requirements will certainly deter some people from playing this game, which is hilarious as I just came from the Sonic trophy thoughts forum and people cried for lack of plat. Now they'll get one, but won't want to work for it....

I have all the Housemarqe plats (every trophy in every game except that damn "I eat asteroids for breakfast" from Resogun) and I'll get this one, too, just not at launch. Too much other crap to play. I think HM made a mistake releasing it so close to Nex Machina. 

14 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

The Master requirements will certainly deter some people from playing this game, which is hilarious as I just came from the Sonic trophy thoughts forum and people cried for lack of plat. Now they'll get one, but won't want to work for it....

LMAO this is so true xD