Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mayers45

mayers45's Dispute

12 posts in this topic

mayers45

Rango
??? What? I am not a cheater, I am on the site to psthc.fr no problem ! For the games ps3 it is just that I have of to play outstanding. Rango ps3 very easy lol

You were supposed to post the reason you were reported and dispute it. You did neither.

too many kills at the same time

2017-08-13_07h43_53.png

But this doesn't seem to be the only issue. You seem to have completed the game out of order too, because before a lot of story related trophies you beat the game...

2017-08-13_07h47_32.png

Homesteader is the first level... :S

2017-08-13_07h48_37.png

IIRC, the "Complete" trophies are story related, and you can see you earned them afterwards. :S There are many more ofc... -_-

In fact according to this trophy guide, the following trophies are unmissable if you complete the game:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/rango-the-video-game/96330-rango-video-game-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

2017-08-13_07h54_23.png

Yet you skipped them before completing the game:

2017-08-13_07h55_41.png

Edited by MMDE

7 minutes ago, mayers45 said:

http://www.psthc.fr/jeu-ps3/rango/club-joueurs-platine.htm

I do not see or you want to come there? I have make every trophy of kill before finishing the history. He had to have an interesting spawn there. Want you that I bring in friends has I (in the 1st French) to give evidence that I am not and was not never a cheater? 

I barely understand what you're saying, but it seems you're trying to defend yourself by saying that you're not marked as a cheater on that other page, a page I've never even heard about. I don't really see how that disputes what seems like a cheated trophy list. :S So what if they don't know if you've cheated the list yet or not?

What I want from you is an explanation of how the trophy list can end up looking as it does through legitimate means.

You got too many kills at the same time and got the trophy for beating the game on hard when you finished the first level. These are not common glitches, because I've already scanned the leaderboards for this, it seems related to save file usage.

Edited by MMDE

I shall not know how to tell you how this list of trophy is like that. On the other hand I am hopeless in computing so much that to register discuter / me with you it is hard then to use software or other one for cheating impossible. Then as I have I say have several friends who will can been attested

5 minutes ago, mayers45 said:

I shall not know how to tell you how this list of trophy is like that. On the other hand I am hopeless in computing so much that to register discuter / me with you it is hard then to use software or other one for cheating impossible. Then as I have I say have several friends who will can been attested

Did someone play this game on your account? :S

It seems to me someone booted up the game with a save that had completed the game already, but where are the trophies you got from beating the game the first time?

And for what it's worth, I couldn't find more games out of order on your profile.

Edited by MMDE

I am hopeless in IT or other software. I am a gamer it is everything. Saddened for my Englishman. But all my friends are in the (ranking) I shall have liked being with them

I made many games ps3 by being offline. Then you me asked of thing his fact for a long time. With all the games that I did I does not remember me there anymore since. Seriously

6 minutes ago, mayers45 said:

I am hopeless in IT or other software. I am a gamer it is everything. Saddened for my Englishman. But all my friends are in the (ranking) I shall have liked being with them

2017-08-13_08h17_05.png

This looks like you either got a lot of PS3s, someone else is playing on your account or you've used CFW. My guess is someone else is playing on your account, and they might have screwed up using a save file.

Edited by MMDE

I to play offline I to update several platinum at the same time! I do the same thing with the PSvita. Look recently I have to update 28 platinum all at once via the psvita lol

and yes i have 2 ps3 

CFW? I know not that it is

Edited by mayers45

7 minutes ago, mayers45 said:

I to play offline I to update several platinum at the same time! I do the same thing with the PSvita. Look recently I have to update 28 platinum all at once via the psvita lol

and yes i have 2 ps3 

CFW? I know not that it is

I'm sorry, but that still doesn't make sense of the order I think. Nothing wrong with someone else having played on your account, but just trying to help you figure out how it could have happened.

@mayers45 has been accidentally clicking "report post" instead of what I presume should have been "quote". I'll post what they said below as it may be relevant to the dispute. There were 4 posts.

I do not know what it passed. And yes I have already had the account of one friends on my console but I do not see the report. For 1 game seriously. I have him very easy platinum Rango then it is everything

It wait is no time (period) or it has time change there? Lol

I understand I have of to make quite kill before finishing the 1st level   then it is everything

Then you made who?

8 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

@mayers45 has been accidentally clicking "report post" instead of what I presume should have been "quote". I'll post what they said below as it may be relevant to the dispute. There were 4 posts.

Ah, I talk with him in PM atm, he wondered how to get back on the leaderboards.

I initially commented in a PM to him that it seems he is kinda lying about nobody else having played on his account, but in the report messages we see he says someone has, so at least he's honest about that. :P

I'm just going to quote what I said when I learned about this:

"It seems you've admitted to someone else having played on your account. My guess is, this might have been one of those games? If that is the case, then you may want to talk with them so you don't get more surprises."

Edited by MMDE