I'm All That is officially the easiest trophy in the game! Ranked servers are dead

Exploit for "I'm All That"  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Did you already know about this exploit?

• Yes
    • No

So guys the ranked servers are dead. Now on the PS4 version you can't invite people to your match and it still count towards your ranked total. However, what you can do is find a group of at least four people, then create a group chat so you all can coordinate. Then just join the modes in ranked and the servers will automatically put all of you in the same lobby. The servers have absolutely no one playing ranked matches. This makes the trophy incredibly easy to obtain. So  if anyone is missing it, now is the time for you to work for it again. 

Edited by A_93juantheone
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I'm

1 hour ago, BEPfan said:

Nothing was easier and faster for me than ranking alone

What do you mean? Leveling up is easy alone, but you need to win a ranked match in every multiplayer mode, and for that you need to play on ranked servers. Unfortunately if you invite people, unlike the PS3 version, it won't count as a ranked win for the trophy. You need to not invite anyone, what I'm saying here is that the servers are dead that it's easy to populate them with a group of people you coordinate and thus receive the trophy for the PS4 version.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We did the trophies for this last night and I invited everyone to my lobby? We all got the ranked match trophies without a problem.

On ‎17‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 5:36 AM, Mazi7ps said:

Struggling to find people for this, also PSN profiles say that I dont own game, probably cause I didn't get even one trophy.. So I can't create session :(

Hopefully I can find 5 more people.. I did this on PC aswel but I had friends there (IRL).

You just need to sync your trophies with Tomb Raider on it at 0% so the site knows you have the game. Then you can make a session.

Also, you only need 4 to start a game... but you might get a random. We got a random, but he was good and let everyone boost the wins and so we got him his free for all win too :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...