What Team Will You Pick?

Faint-Assion

Greeting fellow F1 fans!

I'm just curious of what team people would choose in their career mode in F1 2017. I'm either going to go with McLaren because I'm a Honda fan and they got a Honda engine, or Renault just to try something different.

I'd love to see what others will choose. Post bellow what team/s your thinking of choosing and why.

On 13/08/2017 at 8:56 AM, Faint-Assion said:

I'm a Honda fan and they got a Honda engine

Now I've seen everything ?

I will probably go with Force India, I simpatize with them since Raikkonen rear-ended Sutil in Monaco 2008. Perez is a little whiney to my taste, but he and Ocon have talent and the team is not OP like Mercedes or Ferrari. 

In the modes where we select a driver, I would go with Massa. I always select a brazilian driver since those N64 F1 games. Must take advantage of this because probably it will be the last F1 with one in a loooong time. ?

Choose McLaren, Only playing on normal ish(55) but I do have quite alot of assists except ABS really which does give me pace in the corners. Finished 5th in Australia. Top 4 drove away,

The Honda engine funny, right behind even people I had to pass that hadn't made their pitstop yet my car couldn't even keep up with them even in the slipstream lol they pull slightly away.

I wiill be doing engine upgrades.

• 2 years later...