Sly 4: Confirmation Needed on Double Plat/Stackable Trophies

DanielVT

Very quickly, anyone that has played both the PS3 and Vita version of Sly 4, can you confirm that indeed Sly 4 has an individual trophy list for the PS3 and the Vita, and also that trophies stack like in Motorstorm R/C or Sound Shapes. Sanzaru games said there would be no double platinum, and thus trophies would not stack and it would be a shared trophy list. However users like this: https://psnprofiles.com/Gusto/log seem to prove that wrong. Did Sanzaru games mess up the coding? That would be great, but confirmation either way would be greatly appeciated.

sly_cooper_4_wallpaper_by_mastergamer1909-d3ipk0r.png

Dude, have you actually viewed the dates in which he earned them? If so, you'd realize that they are literally days apart. There's even a 2 week gap in the Vita list as well. PS3T.org Staff members have even replied to comments saying the trophies are NOT stackable. The game's fairly cheap as well considering it to be a new title? Isn't it $40 compared to the average $60 purchase? And that's for PS3.

Dude, have you actually viewed the dates in which he earned them? If so, you'd realize that they are literally days apart. There's even a 2 week gap in the Vita list as well. PS3T.org Staff members have even replied to comments saying the trophies are NOT stackable. The game's fairly cheap as well considering it to be a new title? Isn't it $40 compared to the average $60 purchase? And that's for PS3.

...which will get you a free download for the Vita if you but new, at least that's what I've heard :)

Anyways, the games share save files that transfer between the two systems so it's logical to think it would share one trophy list as well.

Yes, I have and actually Olsen77 (the only nice mod there) is specifically saying the complete opposite. In fact what he said gave me hope. He said Sanzaru made a mistake and the lists are stackable and separate. I am just looking for confirmation from someone I know here. Yes it is $40 dollars, and that is for both the PS3 and Vita versions!!!! :D Finally, did you notice that the guy earned the same trophy twice (2x total) in the PS3 and Vita version? This appears to disprove the whole unified trophy list reports.

I have the game, and it is definitely two different trophy lists, albeit with the same exact trophy requirements for either version, and with the cross-save feature, it works just like Sound Shapes or MGS HD Collection, so you'll get trophies in the other version of the game as soon as you download the save file from the cloud.

I don't know why Sanzaru decided to change it from the shared list, but I'm not going to complain.

Edited by RidleyFGJ
  • Like 1

PS blog said they share a trophy list. I trust the guy that posted the sly 4 article on the ps blog (actually from sanzaru) over some random mod as ps3trophies.

Yes, but you don't get it......regardless of what Sanzaru has said (which I am entirely aware of) there are two seprate trophy lists. Look at the home page here! Colin Moriarity showed himself playing the Vita syncing the save to the PS3 and trophies previously earned started popping. He was just not sure if it had a double plat.

I have the game, and it is definitely two different trophy lists, albeit with the same exact trophy requirements for either version, and with the cross-save feature, it works just like Sound Shapes or MGS HD Collection, so you'll get trophies in the other version of the game as soon as you download the save file from the cloud.

I don't know why Sanzaru decided to change it from the shared list, but I'm not going to complain.

Thank you! THAT IS EXACTLY what I wanted to know! I won't complain either. ;)