All DLC's for €15. worth it?

Gr4de_04

Usually I don't buy DLC's because I think they are a waste of money, but I actually bought these for JC3 and I can say that they are definetely worth it.

Their content is very good and will improve your gear to get the platinum in an easier way.

And besides that, more trophies! I just did the 100% a week ago! ?

49 minutes ago, PerryToxteth said:

I'd say buy it and play it early bc you unlock weapons you can use in the main game. The wingsuit as mentioned above is really useful, as well as a boat and Mech tank (?). Not exactly a tank but I'm not sure how to describe it. Think Robocop on wheels. 

24 minutes ago, t-i-g-o said:

Usually I don't buy DLC's because I think they are a waste of money, but I actually bought these for JC3 and I can say that they are definetely worth it.

Their content is very good and will improve your gear to get the platinum in an easier way.

And besides that, more trophies! I just did the 100% a week ago! 1f642.png

i already got the plat though. made this thread right after.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've played the DLC during my Main-Playthrough, so it felt more like one Game instead of added content afterwards. It was fun, just like the main game, and probably gave me more enjoyment, because of the Jetpack-Wingsuit kinda thing, the speedboad and the Weather-Weapon, which made the game a lot easier and faster. 

If you completed the main game and you have the Platinum, then I'm not sure if it is worth 15$.

Edited by Mori-101

16 minutes ago, x7eight said:

The land air sea expansion pack doesn't include those other few weapon packs right?  I got it today but there's still some dlc to buy.

it doesn't contain a few weapon packs but it includes everything else. imo the season pass is worth it.

i faced having a certain land trophy glitch but i managed to secure the island again in under a day with that weather weapon. its so destructive.