So........

I liked it. The gameplay is turn based while being able to move around. You can do combos as well. The monsters were pretty cheap though (as an poor quality)

The story itself wasn't all that great but there's alot of good hilarious dialogue. I'd recommend it though for sure. Seems like people are only interested in this series because of the girls, so if you're into that then that's a plus.

If i had to rate this game i would say 7.8/10

The characters are likeable.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I found it to be pretty entertaining, with some funny moments. It does get a little tedious when you're doing the different endings, and grinding to get the girls all to level 99. Thought the endings aren't as difficult if you save at the right spot, and once you beat the game and get a NG+ you'll have new places opened up just for leveling.

I found it to be pretty entertaining, with some funny moments. It does get a little tedious when you're doing the different endings, and grinding to get the girls all to level 99. Thought the endings aren't as difficult if you save at the right spot, and once you beat the game and get a NG+ you'll have new places opened up just for leveling.

Since there are 2 dungeons especially for grinding, it's not that hard =D

Editing shares and raising Blanc's Lily Rank took more time =D

all Hyperdimension neptunia is the best RPG for me =)

You deserve a trophy for this comment =D

• Like 2

So............ jump into Victory as well! :D

I platinumed  Victory I loved the game. It's a great game that will make U laugh, and it parodied the Console wars, broke the 4th wall many times, had a "U got to be that minded to get the joke" humor...and it parodied difficulty..when it's supposed to be easy it's easy & when it's supposed to be hard it's hard.

But if ur that kind of person that doesn't like to struggle U can buy the weapons and just get by easier.

God even after Platinuming it I choose to craft every single thing in that shop.

1st game to ever make my character stronger, by just standing there for hours as I do other things in my real life...lol

• Like 1

Since there are 2 dungeons especially for grinding, it's not that hard =D

Editing shares and raising Blanc's Lily Rank took more time =D

I made sure to do any, and all of the Chirper events to raise Lily Rank. Right now I'm almost done with Blanc, Neptune, and Vert. I don't think I have to raise Falcom, and Cave's lily rank with them being add-on characters, but I probably will just getting them all to level 99...and I'm OCD...

I made sure to do any, and all of the Chirper events to raise Lily Rank. Right now I'm almost done with Blanc, Neptune, and Vert. I don't think I have to raise Falcom, and Cave's lily rank with them being add-on characters, but I probably will just getting them all to level 99...and I'm OCD...

Yea, Blanc is pretty stubborn =D But fighting with her in those 2 grinding dungeons also adds to her Lily Rank =) That's how I got her to red eyes Lily Rank 'cause I did not want to go through 3rd playthrough =D

• 6 months later...

so what's the gameplay like for this game? a friend of mine said he hated this game but of course i'm not gonna judge a game by what someone else says.........and the more i look at Victory the more i wanna give this series a chance....wish there was a demo for this lol

i know it's a 1 year old post, the demo only available in the japanese playstation store, well that's where i downloaded it from, though voice acting and text are all in japanese.

i know it's a 1 year old post, the demo only available in the japanese playstation store, well that's where i downloaded it from, though voice acting and text are all in japanese.

that would have been nice to know WAY BEFORE now lol I played and got the platinum long time ago 

that would have been nice to know WAY BEFORE now lol I played and got the platinum long time ago 

lol! i bought the digital version lately ( still downloading at 36% ) i was waiting for a price drop for one of the tales of series, sadly nothing happen and so i goes blindly picking up HDN MK2, never knew it have an easy platinum, well.. at least, platinum #30 here i come.