Undertale Trophy Discussion Thread

demonoid321

Brilliant trophy choices and ideas, way to go Toby!

Very surprised that none of them are involved with one of the hardest aspects of the game, unless it was completely intentional which it probably was.

Edit: Also, I'm not sure if I remember ever seeing a dog shrine in the original game before. Maybe?

Edited by Crzy Minus
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Crzy Minus said:

Brilliant trophy choices and ideas, way to go Toby!

Very surprised that none of them are involved with one of the hardest aspects of the game, unless it was completely intentional which it probably was.

Edit: Also, I'm not sure if I remember ever seeing a dog shrine in the original game before. Maybe?

Yeah, the trophies are really nice, they just shout UNDERTALE! It's probably intentional because he even said he didn't put achievements in the Steam release because he didn't want people to focus on those and have those guide the player.

Also, yeah, same here, I even looked it up and couldn't find anything, so maybe it's new.

I really wanted something more harder :(

But Anyway, for anyone that haven't played the game yet, this trophy list is VERY easy, most of the trophies are just story related, you can get the plat in about 5 hours or so.

I was really hoping for a genocide run trophy, but excellent name choices lol.

1 minute ago, StrickenBiged said:

How hard is it to obtain Gold in this game? It looks like those are the only grind, then the rest is story related?

Unless items are missable? 

Interesting...

Pretty easy, trying to not spoil the game here, but there's a item that let you grind as many gold as you want

• Like 1

Now that is a trophy list xD looks at Sega ? Old school games can have platinums :P

Jokes aside, the plat image looks awesome, reminded me of a picture that I took with my pug while she had sunglasses on, like a boss. 

I'll definitely try this one since is a rpg and was very well received on the PC

@Floriiss can testify for being authentic :P hope you're great mate 

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, harrypotter1997 said:

Oh my god, it just got to me. Do you guys know how to get to the secret dog room? You have to dodge every credit in the credits section, and it's pretty hard, you can see it on some yt videos. What if we will have to get there for the shrine? If so, it would be a really hard platinum. ;-;

Isn't that the dev room? That would be interesting if that's where the Dog Shrine was, but I'm pretty doubtful about that.

3 minutes ago, harrypotter1997 said:

Oh my god, it just got to me. Do you guys know how to get to the secret dog room? You have to dodge every credit in the credits section, and it's pretty hard, you can see it on some yt videos. What if we will have to get there for the shrine? If so, it would be a really hard platinum. ;-;

oh damn, good point, didn't think about that. This might be harder than I thought.

19 minutes ago, harrypotter1997 said:

hmmmmm, good theory, but honestly I doubt it. Toby expressed his dislike for trophies and it would feel kind of mean if he made the list so simple (to rag on trophies) and then just threw an actual legitimately stupid hard one at us out of spite. 

• Like 2