Undertale Trophy Discussion Thread

demonoid321

52 minutes ago, Wdog-999 said:

Took a look at the developer room on the Undertale Wikia and there's no mention of a dog shrine anywhere, so I get the feeling this isn't it.

Theres no mention of a Dog Shrine anywhere in the game but the Dev Room is where you encounter the Annoying Dog and everything dog related in the game, So I get the feeling this is it, but if I am wrong, then I apologize. 

Except if, as some people theorised, this dog shrine is the dev room (which I don't think it is), you officially don't even have to beat the game once to get the platinum. The final story-related trophy (Good Luck) is unlocked before the final boss (whichever boss that may be). 

Really strange trophies, but knowing Toby Fox, none of this is all that surprising: he wants the game to stand on its own without trophies and he wants people to go exactly as far as they want to without being forced to by an external factor (which is brilliantly exemplified by not giving a trophy for beating the game: first-time players will still want to beat the game at the point that they get the last story-related trophy)

Would have loved the trophy titles to go on and tell a story after "Help Me, I'm Out of Ideas" Could have dragged on a little story similar to a writers block but for trophies.
This trophy list won't stop me from getting the game and playing blind first time around. It actually makes it easier to play it blind.

Welp I think I'm screwed out of the platinum. I was just starting and got the first 2 item trophies but had to quit out to do something and didn't save. Then when I got back on I got the get 4 items trophy but not the one for getting 3. I deleted my save and tried again but it still won't pop. Any suggestions?

Edited by Popeguy

58 minutes ago, Popeguy said:

welp i think I just screwed myself out of the platinum lol. I quit out before I got a third item but when i did get a third item I got the trophy for getting four? I tried to restart the game but the trophy won't pop. That's got to be a record man

i quit and I didn't get a trophy for item three when I went back. I don't know about four yet. Wil it work if i start over on my roommates PS4 tomorrow? I'm kind of annoyed right now. ?

Edited by thefrozenspring

14 minutes ago, Popeguy said:

I've deleted my save and the game, reinstalled and quickly got all the Monster Candies but still no trophy. What should I do? Back up my other game saves and factory reset my Ps4? Call Sony? Anyone have any suggestions?

Try logging out of your account on PS4, then play as a guest account but don't log in with any account just remain as guest, earn trophy, while on guest account log into your main account and sync trophy.

Not sure if it will work, just throwing it out there as something to try.

Worst that will happen is the trophy showing as missing time stamp.

Edited by Rick_Sanchez