Leaderboards

Is the MP still active and do you have to boost?

11 posts in this topic

Is the multiplayer still active enough that you can get all the mp trophies without having to organize a boosting lobby?

What is the best aim sensitivity for a third person shooting game like this?

Thanks

Yes, it is enough active to get all online trophies. In fact, I have been completing them the last 2 weeks.

About sensitivity, it depends on you.

Yep you're right, mp is still active as of 2017.

Got all the mp trophies in a few hours minus the 2 faction journey trophies.

Great game play but awful matchmaking since I am being grouped with level 999s and I am level 2.

Remastered trophies are all still easily achievable (PS3 are a different story entirely). Enjoy a slow, methodical multiplayer experience :)

6 minutes ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

Remastered trophies are all still easily achievable (PS3 are a different story entirely). Enjoy a slow, methodical multiplayer experience :)

Thanks. The TLOU multiplayer guide on this website is great if you want to save some time.

Edited by TurdFlingingApe

I don't remember ever having any trouble with finding people. The only thing that might worry you is that most of the people playing are really good since the game has been out for a while now. 

The trophies are easy to obtain, especially the DLC content compared to the PS3 version of the game. Take it slow and think tactically and it will come in time for a better playing experience. It's my favourite multiplayer I've played in years aside from the Assassins Creed series. 

11 hours ago, Charl_yma6 said:

The trophies are easy to obtain, especially the DLC content compared to the PS3 version of the game. Take it slow and think tactically and it will come in time for a better playing experience. It's my favourite multiplayer I've played in years aside from the Assassins Creed series. 

Thanks for the tips, but I got plat month ago :)

Anyone want to party up and try to get these multiplayer trophies? I keep getting partied up with people who suck and don't stick together. I'm getting the most kills but can't carry my team that hard. Message me or add me on PSN - GoBLiN_aK 

I'm trying to platinum this amazing game! 

26 minutes ago, GoBLiN_aK said:

Anyone want to party up and try to get these multiplayer trophies? I keep getting partied up with people who suck and don't stick together. I'm getting the most kills but can't carry my team that hard. Message me or add me on PSN - GoBLiN_aK 

I'm trying to platinum this amazing game! 

Thats the thing, the game has poor matchmaking. It's one of the many reasons I don't like MP. If you want you can add me.