Beyond two souls vs Outlast

TheLuuk59

Well, it depends on what type of game you want. Outlast is a survival-horror and Beyond Two Souls, an experience you'll get to play only once (games based on choices aren't really fun to play once you've finished it).
I played a little at Outlast on PC and I really didn't like it, but I enjoyed Beyond Two Souls, so I'd say you go for BTS. But buy this game at a very cheap price !

I recently played Beyond: Two Souls and really enjoyed it. Going for the platinum will probably suck most of the fun out of it (I haven't touched it since my initial playthrough) but the first time round, it's a pretty amazing and unique experience. Closer to Until Dawn in terms of visuals and gameplay (although player choice is far more limited in Beyond), but if you're looking for pure horror, maybe go with Outlast instead.

12 minutes ago, Rally-Vincent--- said:

BTS was a great experience for me. Just be warned that the story is not told linear. If you aren't a fan of non-linear story telling, BTS won't be your cup of tea.

The remaster has an option to make the story linear, if I remember correctly. It's been a while since I've played it.

They are two very different games, so saying which one is better is kind of hard. If you want a game similar to Until Dawn, though, then Beyond is the way to go. Just don't expect it to be of that quality. I mean it is a David Cage game after all. :P Still, it's a decent game.

42 minutes ago, Such-A-Goonie said:

The remaster has an option to make the story linear, if I remember correctly. It's been a while since I've played it.

Yup, this is true. Honestly, I much prefer the "Remixed" mode. It's much easier to follow what's happening and provides some much needed context to scenes.

On 8/14/2017 at 11:54 PM, TheLuuk59 said:

I just finished Until Dawn and I loved it! Now I want a new awesome game, I found 2 nice games I guess. First of Outlast, second is Beyond two souls wich game is the best? And did you liked the most?

Best advice I can give you is the the "Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls Collection." Two great games on one disc. You can't go wrong. That's two plats for the price of one if that's your thing. Besides OUTLAST has no plat.

Edited by DF007gamer