This is where the new Dog Shrine is (Spoilers)

Jaydos12

I really enjoyed this video xD 

It seems the dev is ultimately just poking fun of trophies with this, sort of like the "Accomploshrine" in Don't Starve

From the Q&A:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/06/13/undertale-is-coming-to-playstation/

Q: Did you include Trophies? I love Trophies.
A: I’m sorry.

Q: You didn’t include Trophies?
A: No… I… I did. That’s why I’m apologizing.

Lmao

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3

potential method from the wiki:

• The fastest method, which requires the protagonist to have the upgraded Cell Phone obtained after meeting Alphys in the Lab and have a minimum of around 300G, the protagonist can purchase a full inventory of Cloudy Glasses from Gerson at 30G each and then sell them to the Temmie Shopkeeper at 50G each. The profit can be used to buy more Cloudy Glasses per trip. It costs around 840G to fill up all 28 slots of both boxes and the protagonist's inventory with Cloudy Glasses. Selling all 28 glasses will give the protagonist 1400G at a 560G profit per trip.
      • If the Temmie Shopkeeper talks about wanting the Cloudy Glasses, but needing to pay for education, they will offer 51G instead of the usual 50G. It is best to refuse at first, as the Shopkeeper will then offer 65G, at which point you should accept as it will not go higher. This usually happens every 8 sells.

should work fine even w/o 300G starting amount

Edited by Thropy_Hore

4 minutes ago, Thropy_Hore said:

shouldn't take too long to farm the required 1,680 G

potential method from the wiki:

You don't even need that much. When it resets the total it only makes you put in the amount required to reach the next amount in the trophy. So from Level 1 (2G) to Level 2 (6G) it only asks you to put in 4 more. So the total is actually 350G, which is extremely reasonable.   I went up to the 155G trophy at the absolute earliest point I could go in there. 

Also fast way to donate, just alternate hitting X and O. O skips the text crawl so you just skip text confirm over and over, goes very fast. 

Edited by Gage

Just now, Gage said:

You don't even need that much. When it resets the total it only makes you put in the amount required to reach the next amount in the trophy. So from Level 1 (2G) to Level 2 (6G) it only asks you to put in 4 more. So the total is actually 350G, which is extremely reasonable. 

I went up to the 155G trophy at the absolute earliest point I could go in there. 

Yeah I looked closer at the video & promptly edited my post

When is the point of no return for this trophy?  I've only watched some videos, so not very knowledgeable

Just now, Thropy_Hore said:

When is the point of no return for this trophy?  I've only watched some videos, so not very knowledgeable

Pretty sure when you earn Good Luck is right around it. You don't actually have to finish the game for a trophy (though that would be doing it a great disservice if you just stopped playing after getting to that point). Also I believe depending on what ending you get you can still go around and do extra stuff even after finishing the game. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gage said:

You don't actually have to finish the game for a trophy (though that would be doing it a great disservice if you just stopped playing after getting to that point)

You don't know me very well, do you? xD Played Teslagrad, which also doesn't have a trophy for clearing the game, and deleted it as soon as I got the last scroll. Would do it again. Especially since this game's final bosses creeped me out and gave me nightmares. ?

33 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Wait a minute, a final boss from a pixelated video game gave you nightmares?

tumblr_mtcaamDEWs1r437t4o1_500.jpg

Ignoring the game he's talking about, why is that such a shock? I'm pretty sure anything that affects you in a certain way could theoretically give you nightmares; it doesn't matter how realistic the graphics are, lol. There are plenty of 2D "pixelated" horror games that are far more unnerving than their 3D counterparts.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

There are plenty of 2D "pixelated" horror games that are far more unnerving than their 3D counterparts.

I don't see how 2D ''pixelated'' (horror) games can be scary. What 2D ''pixelated'' horror games are scary? Lone Survivor? I generally don't like horror-like games but that game wasn't scary in the slightest.

23 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I don't see how 2D ''pixelated'' (horror) games can be scary. What 2D ''pixelated'' horror games are scary? Lone Survivor? I generally don't like horror-like games but that game wasn't scary in the slightest.

Just because you don't find them scary doesn't mean it's impossible for others. Hell, I find it hard to be scared by horror games in general, no matter how realistic the graphics are. A 2D game can be unnerving and creepy to me just as much as a 3D game, though. Believe it or not, but there are even people who find books scary, so it's not much of a stretch to say 2D games can have the same effect. The graphics aren't actually all that important; it's all about building up atmosphere and that sense of dread. This isn't something exclusive to 3D games and horror movies.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Just because you don't find them scary doesn't mean it's impossible for others. Hell, I find it hard to be scared by horror games in general, no matter how realistic the graphics are. A 2D game can be unnerving and creepy to me just as much as a 3D game, though. Believe it or not, but there are even people who find books scary, so it's not much of a stretch to say 2D games can have the same effect. The graphics aren't actually all that important; it's all about building up atmosphere and that sense of dread. This isn't something exclusive to 3D games and horror movies.

This dude makes good points but left out that music can also infulence if something is spooky or not.  You brought up lone survivor, now I didn't play much of it but wearing headphones and walking around that game made me feel uneasy because of the music and sounds.  

• Like 1