Missing PQs

9 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Hey guys I'm missing Parallel Quests #13, 14, 27, 39, 46, 51, 52, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, and finally 74. Any help on how to get these? I've completed the story and level 85, but no idea on how to get these missing ones. 

Pretty sure to get 13 you have to beat 12. They unlock when beat in order.

Edited by skateak

Just now, ExHaseo said:

There's a lot that just require you to beat a previous one to unlock the next. Just play through all of the PQs, and they'll all unlock naturally.

Yeah i've beat all of the PQs that i have. (except the other ones i haven't got obviously) PQ13 just came out of nowhere and i completed that one but 14 hasn't appeared. It's weird. 

3 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Yeah i've beat all of the PQs that i have. (except the other ones i haven't got obviously) PQ13 just came out of nowhere and i completed that one but 14 hasn't appeared. It's weird. 

Just noticed this is for the second one, my bad xD

Most of the blue exclamation points around the map count as PQs. After beating them, they'll unlock for free play. If you haven't done those, that could be what's missing.

I also noticed you haven't done any of the Expert quests yet. Do those. I believe they unlock a couple of PQs as well.

You also need to collect the 5 distortion eggs to unlock the final episode of the story, which should unlock some too.

It's been a while since I've played, but I remember doing everything unlocked all of the PQs naturally. I did them last and didn't have any issues unlocking anything.

• Like 2