NA PSN Attack of the Blockbuster Sale.

angelgrievous

8 hours ago, Terra said:

I'll probably be picking up Final Fantasy VIII for $7.99. I've kept avoiding it for too long. 

Final Fantasy 8!? Where!? :P

Ugh.. The Destroy All Humans games, Homefront DLC, and Guilty Gear are all very tempting. Spending this month is not going well. :/ 

• Like 1

Just now, DamagingRob said:

Final Fantasy 8!? Where!? :P

Ugh.. The Destroy All Humans games, Homefront DLC, and Guilty Gear are all very tempting. Spending this month is not going well. :/ 

If only...stupid typo. I highly recommend Destroy All Humans. One of my favorite series of all time!

9 minutes ago, Terra said:

If only...stupid typo. I highly recommend Destroy All Humans. One of my favorite series of all time!

I don't know why they stopped at VII. Don't 8 & 9 have Steam releases with achievements? Or is it just 9? Either way, surprised they didn't release at least that one. And you're not helping me save money. Lol. But I may have to get them. Never played either one, and always thought they looked fun. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

I don't know why they stopped at VII. Don't 8 & 9 have Steam releases with achievements? Or is it just 9? Either way, surprised they didn't release at least that one. And you're not helping me save money. Lol. But I may have to get them. Never played either one, and always thought they looked fun. 

Both 8 and 9 have steam achievements. As to why square hasn't ported them? It's square after all

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

Both 8 and 9 have steam achievements. As to why square hasn't ported them? It's square after all

They all look great on Vita though.  So glad I finally bought one.  PS1 games are the best games.  PS1 games on the Vita are better games.  Truth has been spoken.  Angel out.

I bought FFX/X-2 so far solely because my download list is buggered and shows ancient games from way before 2016, but the dates for them are 2016 anyway... and I can't find FFX-2 in that mess from when I bought the retail copy of the collection. And I had to redownload it on my Vita since it would get an error evvery time I booted it up. And Sony doesn't have them listed separately in NA. Some Collections are in Europe, but not sure about this one. Sucks to have to rebuy something I already own... [three times, four if you count the PS2 copies] just to "fix" this issue, but hey.

I've been waiting for an excuse to pick up DW8:Empires, and I did with this sale. I'll probably pick up one more game. Maybe FFVII (although I have no real excitement for it). or maybe something else.

8 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

I bought FFX/X-2 so far solely because my download list is buggered and shows ancient games from way before 2016, but the dates for them are 2016 anyway... and I can't find FFX-2 in that mess from when I bought the retail copy of the collection. And I had to redownload it on my Vita since it would get an error evvery time I booted it up. And Sony doesn't have them listed separately in NA. Some Collections are in Europe, but not sure about this one. Sucks to have to rebuy something I already own... [three times, four if you count the PS2 copies] just to "fix" this issue, but hey.

Did your PS+ membership renew then? That always churns up the old free games that you downloaded. It's so annoying.

38 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I've been waiting for an excuse to pick up DW8:Empires, and I did with this sale. I'll probably pick up one more game. Maybe FFVII (although I have no real excitement for it). or maybe something else.

One of the best games ever made. With trophies. Excitement peaked yet? :P You will forever regret not picking it up, whenever you happen to glance at my list of milestones(in a couple of weeks). :awesome:

Just now, DamagingRob said:

One of the best games ever made. With trophies. Excitement peaked yet? :P You will forever regret not picking it up, whenever you happen to glance at my list of milestones(in a couple of weeks). :awesome:

Oh, I know what FFVII is. I still have my day one copy, together with the free T-shirt that Square gave through Electronics Boutique.

But I've played it a lot already, and it seems (even at discount) a little pricey to me.

2 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Oh, I know what FFVII is. I still have my day one copy, together with the free T-shirt that Square gave through Electronics Boutique.

But I've played it a lot already, and it seems (even at discount) a little pricey to me.

Ah, cool. I got into Final Fantasy way late.. FFX was already out, by the time I was first introduced to VII. :/ 

Yeah, it's kind of pricey to begin with. But Square knows they can milk it. 50% off is usually the biggest discount you'll see on Final Fantasy games... It is relatively short, though. With that x3 speed cheat, I flew through it in about 25 hours. So it's a tough call, if you've played it before. 

20 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Did your PS+ membership renew then? That always churns up the old free games that you downloaded. It's so annoying.

Does it? Hmmm that's weird, I don't know I haven't paid for PS+ in forever I stacked it by quite a few years. Definitely annoying.

there isn't a flash sale this week i decide to just buy:

odin sphere leifthrasir (vita)

red johnson chronicles (ps3)

will have 30$ for the next one. flash sale chance on 25th of august is 100% or something seriously wrong if nothing shows.

vita version was about 3$ cheaper so that is what driven me to get that one. i did consider danganronpa but there's no guide out there to plat it i could of looked a bit more there's one on trophy site but it's in japanese.

Edited by kingdrake2