Can't load save

Not_like_therest

I started a few different maps and saved on each one but when I try to reload or load from the main screen nothing happens. The option on the main screen is completely grayed out, won't even let me select it. I'm on digital version if that matters. Anyone else have this issue? 

Edit: I can save/load after I created an account. Which is bullshit but whatever. I read on their forums though that there is an issue of failing to load saves and crashing/lag after population reaches 75k+. So make sure you back those up beforehand.

Edited by Not_like_therest

Ah, does an account help? Good to know, will create one. I couldn't load either the past days (in fact, it wouldn't even store actuals save game data). Had a pretty nice 85K city last weekend until it crashed, will be going for the tougher trophies but not without save games.

On 23/08/2017 at 11:35 AM, Capzilla said:

Ah, does an account help? Good to know, will create one. I couldn't load either the past days (in fact, it wouldn't even store actuals save game data). Had a pretty nice 85K city last weekend until it crashed, will be going for the tougher trophies but not without save games.

Did you have any problem with saving or loading the game? I'm not buying the game until this problem is solved :|