How much % progress does each thing give?

Its hard to say exactly what percentage anything gives in the game as there's no information on it anywhere. I did read while trying to do some research before posting this response that someone mentioned the stunt jumps are worth 20% or more, so it may be quite possible that those, along with 100 people in the taxi and rifle range will add up to 100%.

While it never happened to me personally while getting 100% and the platinum, there have been reports dating back to the original PS2 days that sometimes the stunt jumps wouldn't register properly. Just a heads up as something to watch out for.

-Edit-

I noticed on your profile that you don't have the 50/100 hidden packages trophies yet. Either they are unsynced or not earned, but those are required for 100% completion as well.

Edited by Caldor2K2

32 minutes ago, Caldor2K2 said:

While it never happened to me personally while getting 100% and the platinum, there have been reports dating back to the original PS2 days that sometimes the stunt jumps wouldn't register properly. Just a heads up as something to watch out for.

Odd, i never had any problems with the stunt jumps registering properly. 

44 minutes ago, Caldor2K2 said:

Its hard to say exactly what percentage anything gives in the game as there's no information on it anywhere. I did read while trying to do some research before posting this response that someone mentioned the stunt jumps are worth 20% or more, so it may be quite possible that those, along with 100 people in the taxi and rifle range will add up to 100%.

-Edit-

I noticed on your profile that you don't have the 50/100 hidden packages trophies yet. Either they are unsynced or not earned, but those are required for 100% completion as well.

I've done rifle range and taxis now, stunt jumps are literally the only thing I have left. I'm on 80% so this should be interesting as to whether it works ?

2 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

I've done rifle range and taxis now, stunt jumps are literally the only thing I have left. I'm on 80% so this should be interesting as to whether it works 1f607.png

I can confirm that the stunt jumps give a lot of %.

If I calculated correctly 10 jumps are about 6%. With 36 jumps in total you should get the 100%