Hardcore Gamer

ShadowStar83x

you can instantly; and i do mean instantly change the diff. from the pause menu before you deploy and it sets all the enemies up according to the diff. you picked, i'm in the 5th or 6th diff. right now and it's challenging but not rage inducing.

Just now, Saint Alphonzo said:

you can instantly; and i do mean instantly change the diff. from the pause menu before you deploy and it sets all the enemies up according to the diff. you picked, i'm in the 5th or 6th diff. right now and it's challenging but not rage inducing.

there ARE like 10+ diff's lol

wow this trophy sucks almost as much as the hidden room one. I did every story mission on 7+ or higher and because I did some of them on 8+ it didnt get the trophy.

Apparently it HAS to be 7+ cant be higher.  PISSED is not the word right now!

3 hours ago, jninja79 said:

wow this trophy sucks almost as much as the hidden room one. I did every story mission on 7+ or higher and because I did some of them on 8+ it didnt get the trophy.

That better not be true. I was trying to do them all at 7 but the game automatically ups the difficulty and I've already don't the last 6 missions on difficulty 8

8 hours ago, jninja79 said:

that's is not true, i did all the main operations on difficulty level 8 and the trophy popped just fine.

my issue was that i couldnt get the trophy from mission replay so i deleted my save and had to start a new game to get the trophy.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, n9rawy_5220 said:

that's is not true, i did all the main operations on difficulty level 8 and the trophy popped just fine.

my issue was that i couldnt get the trophy from mission replay so i deleted my save and had to start a new game to get the trophy.

Wait seriously? You had to start an all new game just to get the trophy?... I'm trying right now with mission replay and it's not unlocking for me. So basically I'm screwed out of the Platinum? No way I'm doing a second play through with having to start all over. So this is gonna be the second time Volition has screwed me out of a platinum if that's true.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Wait seriously? You had to start an all new game just to get the trophy?... I'm trying right now with mission replay and it's not unlocking for me. So basically I'm screwed out of the Platinum? No way I'm doing a second play through with having to start all over. So this is gonna be the second time Volition has screwed me out of a platinum if that's true.

i have replayed every mission but the trophy didnt unlock, so i decided to start a new game and did only the main operations+ the missions that unlock every agent as you need these to level up the agency to progress through the story, it took me 9 hours and the trophy popped finally.

21 minutes ago, n9rawy_5220 said:

i have replayed every mission but the trophy didnt unlock, so i decided to start a new game and did only the main operations+ the missions that unlock every agent as you need these to level up the agency to progress through the story, it took me 9 hours and the trophy popped finally.

What the fuck. That's ridiculous. Mission replay exists for a reason, yet they don't allow you to get a trophy from using it?... There's no way in hell I'm playing the campaign a third time, might just have to shelf this game and give up until there's a patch or something.

• Like 1

Well either way that sucks. Redid the entire story through replay and it didn't pop so i'm definitely not happy right now. I love this game but damn Im in the same boat as aZombieDictator. I really can't be arsed doing a 3rd playthrough right now, especially as the only real interesting story missions are the boss fights. Guess i'll be sacrificing my high position in the game's leaderboards for the sake of not wanting to hate the game to point of putting in "platinum limbo".

Well I guess its onto Escapists 2 for now then till I can be bothered to pick this one back up.

Edited by jninja79
  • Like 2

Yeah I'm super pissed about this. I was screwed out of my saints row IV Platinum and now this. Definitely not gonna be buying a Volition game ever again. I'm so tired of the game now and I was just gonna truck through and finish leveling everyone up, but not anymore. I was so hoping to be one of the first to Platinum as well and worked so hard but having to do a third playthrough is absolute bullshit. Yakuza Kiwami needs to get here so I can just cleanse myself and have an amazing time with it. I just hope someone finds out something more with these stupid trophies.

• Like 1

On 2017-08-20 at 9:33 AM, Seibei4211 said:

I only did difficulty 7 on the main operations and got it. I didn't do difficulty 7 for the Rama investigation though and I still got it. So I think only the Legion Operations count, even if a Special Investigation was part of the main story.

Was this the first run through or with chapter select? Curious if the trophy is glitched, or if it's just as others are saying and you have to do it the first run through.

18 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Was this the first run through or with chapter select? Curious if the trophy is glitched, or if it's just as others are saying and you have to do it the first run through.

First run, like people are saying. I think even some developer said there was a problem with Mission Replay that prevents it from being used for that trophy. So they're aware of it and it should be fixed at some point.

6 hours ago, Seibei4211 said:

First run, like people are saying. I think even some developer said there was a problem with Mission Replay that prevents it from being used for that trophy. So they're aware of it and it should be fixed at some point.

Yeah saw them respond to somebody on twitter that the character missions are stuck at a lower difficulty or something. Not going to worry much about it for now, since I'm hoping they patch a better way to look for the shards. I really don't want to have to inFamous 1 this.

11 hours ago, zombie_ninja_X said:

So what everyone is saying if you didn't get Hardcore Gamer the first play you have to do the story all over again.  

Seems that way and playing on level 7 with fresh characters doesn't sound very fun. Think I'll wait and hope for a patch for this issue and well as an easier way of finding the shards.

from what i have heard only the main story misssions are required to be at diff 7 or above character missions are stuck at diff 1 since when you first get the character they are level 1 and i played on diff 10 from the start i died alot got mad at the bosses alot but i endured for the trophie sake

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2017 at 5:44 AM, MaD_JoKeR88 said:

from what i have heard only the main story misssions are required to be at diff 7 or above character missions are stuck at diff 1 since when you first get the character they are level 1 and i played on diff 10 from the start i died alot got mad at the bosses alot but i endured for the trophie sake

So it can't Be done through Mission Replay?

Edited by DarkHpokinsn