Papers, Please is rated in AUS

StrickenBiged

The BAFTA award winning Papers, Please has been rated in Australia on the PlayStation Vita (where it received an M classification). 

It was announced that a Vita port was coming at Gamescom 2014. 

Fingers crossed for a release date soon, and not just in Oz. I've been looking forward to trying this game. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

Fingers crossed for a release date soon, and not just in Oz. I've been looking forward to trying this game. 

If it gets a physical release, I volunteer to be that shady guy on the internet who buys it and ships it internationally to random people he doesn't know.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy
  • Like 3

That's interesting. I thought the Vita port was dead and buried together with all the other indie games they couldn't just get working (Banner Saga, Hyper Light Drifter, etc.).

Hope it actually gets released then. Papers, Please is one of my favourite games of all time and I'm really interested in how they'd get the UI and gameplay aspects to work on a portable-sized screen.

1 hour ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

If it gets a physical release, I volunteer to be that shady guy on the internet who buys it and ships it internationally to random people he doesn't know.

We already know you're shady; no need to state the obvious. xD

Anyway, I had never heard of this game, but it looks kind of cool.

GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA!

I've wanted to play this game for a long time, so I'm glad it's finally coming out on Vita (hopefully in Europe too). It seems like a game that's perfectly suited for the Vita as well. I'm interested to see what they do with the trophy list. I can think of some funny ones they could do. :giggle: