Other Android emulators

jucinho

I used Genymotion. To get it to work, I had to download and install the latest version of virtualbox from their site and then it worked. I don't have a powerful PC (AMD 3.5ghz hexcore, 4gigs of RAM), but I was only able to get 2 emulated devices running at the same time, anymore caused my compouter to run out of RAM and hard crash. Probaly would work better if I wasn't just using the onboard GPU.

• 4 months later...

It doesn't matter if they crash either, as long as they can make it through the first question, they will retain a spot in the game........I got prolific creators with 3 or 4 crashed emulators by the end of the game because I got tired of trying to get them to restart and reconnect

• 1 year later...
On 11.01.2018 at 0:19 PM, DerelictSoul said:

It doesn't matter if they crash either, as long as they can make it through the first question, they will retain a spot in the game........I got prolific creators with 3 or 4 crashed emulators by the end of the game because I got tired of trying to get them to restart and reconnect

Can you explain me how did you set them up for thats you application? I tried to make 2 people game with my iphone and my pc with genymotion emulator with android and installed newest version of thats you but it didnt work. There was no connection between ps4 my emulator despite fact that I shared my wifi with emulato and I tried many settings. Still nothing...

I used this: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6202-thats-you-trophy-guide/comments

But genymotion still changes my network card and doesnt allow me to use bridg. Always uses virtualbox network card. ANy ideas?

Edited by SpyroChampion

2 hours ago, SpyroChampion said:

Can you explain me how did you set them up for thats you application? I tried to make 2 people game with my iphone and my pc with genymotion emulator with android and installed newest version of thats you but it didnt work. There was no connection between ps4 my emulator despite fact that I shared my wifi with emulato and I tried many settings. Still nothing...

I used this: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6202-thats-you-trophy-guide/comments

But genymotion still changes my network card and doesnt allow me to use bridg. Always uses virtualbox network card. ANy ideas?

Yeah, it has to use virtualbox, this is the video I used to set it up.....its in French, which I don't speak, but still could follow   

• 1 year later...

I have noticed now that Genymotion only seems to have a paid service now rather than a free trial.

I have been trying both Bluestacks and NoxPlayer, however I have the same issue on both where they just don't connect to the PS4 in-order to start the game.

On Nox I have edited it to have network bridge settings selected, and checked my wifi using Fing (all the devices on the network can be seen including the PS4), and I have put the direct IP in the app for the PS4, but it still doesn't connect. I am only currently trying to get one to work so I shouldn't have the problem with the duplicate device ID's. 

Does anyone know any solutions for this?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

i use andydroid for reface apps, it works with the few other apps ive tried it with. its super slow though. i think i tried it with uno though and it didnt work so im not sure how good it is for gaming. i never use phone apps on my phone because of invasion privacy so i always use andydroid on my pc for apps if i absolutely have to 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/7/2021 at 3:36 AM, Hotshot1209 said:

Not sure if there's anyone out there that this might help, but LD Player is the one that I am currently using and it works like a dream! Waaaaay easier to set up than that old Genymotion video too. 

how?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/2/2022 at 5:18 PM, bobthecrazydog said:

LDPlayer definitely is a lot easier, just needed to drag and drop the .apk into it and changed to bridge setting. I assume to use more than one iteration you have to also use a clone app like parallel space?

Nope. You just have to use the built in MultiLDPlayer. Did that for the six-player trophies and it worked like a charm.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/8/2023 at 10:02 PM, Mr_M_NiceGuy said:

Can anyone help me with LDPlayer settings? I have been trying for days but I'm not able to connect to my ps5 on That's you or knowledge is power. After failing with LDPlayer 3 I switched to 4 but still no success. Bridged networking is aktive. Not sure why I fail. 

I've got the same problem, followed every step on the Knowledge is Power guide regarding LDPlayer, but i can't connect to the ps5. 
I've tried with the IP and WIfi Hotspot. 
Furthermore, I'm connected with my laptop to the PS5 Wifi hotspot that the game made, but it says it can't connect.

I'm using LDPlayer 9. I also tried to connect to the hotspot made by my PS5 through LDPlayer, but the only available network is the one from LDPlayer.

Please, somebody HELP :angel:

• Like 1