Is the story good?

3 hours ago, DaveyDino-99 said:

Hey, I'm pretty sure there's a mass skip button (I believe, I used either R1 or R2). It auto skips scenes faster than mashing X does and stops at the moment you have to make a choice. Atleast you won't be getting a sore thumb this way. lol

2 hours ago, Swotam said:

^ This. You go into settings and change the skip option to Force (I think) and then press R1 to have it go through the scenes very quickly. It only stops when there's a decision you need to make, after which you just press R1 again to start skipping again.

Of course, this will skip over all the text whether it's repeated or new, so if you actually want to read the new stuff then pressing X is the only option.

Story-wise, as my second visual novel game, I thought it was ok the first time through, but I honestly didn't have much interest in repeating each character's actions over and over just to get to the different parts. It did get me interested in the Anime though.

Don't force skip.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

At first I thought it was kinda hilarious that quite a few people mentioned that the best part of this VN was the minigame. But after reading this for the last few days I have to say that I agree with that opinion. What annoys me the most is that the skip-function doesn't work for most of the scenes as there may be one or two different phrasings in a few sentences and therefor you have to mash the :cross:-button the whole time to skip the parts that aren't altered. (e.,g. the part at the beginning of chapter 3 about the 3 girls or when Alpha talks about his plan). I really regret it that I did some blind playthroughs first. :|

On top of that it's really annoying that this is a VN that feels really sluggish in the menu which you realize as soon as you want to save (why is there no Quick Load/Save?) or are slightly interested in the TIPS, which is also one of the most lazy implementations I have seen. No section to see all new or unread TIPS? <_<

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

The story is predictable from the beginning. This lazy writing is made even by worse by ridiculous game design. Skipping doesn't work as well as it should as Crimson Idol mentioned and I might add that it takes forever for the game to change people on the screen when more than two people are talking. Which happens quite often. Character says one sentence, then other replies but for the reply to occur first character has to fade out and second one fade in on the screen. And this change is unbelievably sluggish and unskippable. Makes me not want read anything at all. Why even bother when it's so badly written, anyway? There's no mystery. You have some idea how it might all be by the beginning of chapter 2 and the only reason why you wouldn't want to believe such obvious plot twist is because it's too easy and so stupid you don't even know how some in-game characters managed to pull it off. But the theory is right.