HELP - Error appeared on Vita

Sigma999

I just got this error called "error c2-1282-1 " while playing Freedom Wars that made shut down my Vita and had to start the system again and happened 2 times until i stopped playing and went out on the web searching for answers and help and still can't find a straight answer on how to solve this error . Anyone got this error before or know anything about it ? I really am afraid that this could damage my memory card or system . 

Just now, GrAmSou said:

Got the same error today while playing Hotline Miami.

Had to delete my game. But I didn't reload the game for now. Crossing fingers for the next time

I got it twice not long ago while playing Freedom Wars . You only deleted yout game and download Hotline again to see if the error disappears ?I took the game card and memory card off and formatted the system all over and i'm playing Ape Escape right now with a 4GB card to se if the error was solved . I was said to format the memory card (32GB) that was in Vita during the errors just to make sure it's totally clean from error happening again . I have to backup my saves on my PS3 first before formatting that 32 GB card first .

2 minutes ago, RVMcypress_grave said:

They really screwed up with the Vita. I've had a ton of corruption issues, reformatted and still had it happen. I was talking with a guy on here and I was hoping that the issue was just with the 64gb card but I guess not. 

The error happened while i was using my 32GB card , not a 64 one .

Same here, using a 32Gb MC.

And my game was a digital one.

This type of error happens on both my Vita.
The Slim one with 32Gb with only digital games AND the OLED one with 8Gb with only physical games.
And it never happens with my old OLED with 64Gb.

I always delete game (bubble), install again, and crossing fingers.

Edited by GrAmSou

1 minute ago, GrAmSou said:

Same here, using a 32Gb MC.

And my game was a digital one.

This type of error happens on both my Vita.
The Slim one with 32Gb with only digital games AND the OLED one with 8Gb with only physical games.

I always delete game (bubble), install again, and crossing fingers.

Maybe yu should format the system and even the memory cards to solve the error for once if it happens constantly even after deleting and re-downloading the digital games 

This happened to me on 32 and 64 GB cards. Don't take risks, backup everything and format the card, it will spread to other files. Rebuild the file system will perhaps  solve it temporarily, but not for long. There's lots of Vita's in the family, all that have 32 or 64 GB cards have experienced this problem, and more than once. Only once affected a 16GB card, never 8GB ones. The usual suspects on our side are LitttleBigPlanet and Minecraft, both on digital versions.  I had tons of problems with LBP digital, since I've been using LBP Marvel physical never had a single one with it.

Glad to know that Freedom Wars can join the list of suspects, most of the ones in the family are physical versions, but mine is digital. Although it seems the problem you had was on a cart version.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cris3f said:

This happened to me on 32 and 64 GB cards. Don't take risks, backup everything and format the card, it will spread to other files. Rebuild the file system will perhaps  solve it temporarily, but not for long. There's lots of Vita's in the family, all that have 32 or 64 GB cards have experienced this problem, and more than once. Only once affected a 16GB card, never 8GB ones. The usual suspects on our side are LitttleBigPlanet and Minecraft, both on digital versions.  I had tons of problems with LBP digital, since I've been using LBP Marvel physical never had a single one with it.

Glad to know that Freedom Wars can join the list of suspects, most of the ones in the family are physical versions, but mine is digital. Although it seems the problem you had was on a cart version.

Yes , cart version of Freedom Wars.  Gonna backup my saves on PS3 and format the 32GB card tomorrow 

Still not sure if i'm safe for good but for 8 or 4 GB it appears that this error doesn't happen and not sure if the fault was from  Freedom Wars physical version since that happened while playing . Still gotta play a few more time to be absolutely sure it all good.