Breach trophy not popping

g21122000

I've been working my way through the terrible breach mode and i'm almost on tier 3, I have noticed that i haven't unlocked the trophy for completing tier 1 and i don't understand why does anyone have any ideas? I don't want this shitty mode to stop me from getting the platinum

if i remember correctly, you don't have to clear all levels from a tier to get to the next one.

the trophy on the other hand is for completing all levels on that tier!

I'd go back to tier one and check everywhere if you actually completed everything.

may be completely wrong tho', too long ago ;)

Ya, there's 2-3 levels that can be skip while unlocking the next Network, but are needed for the trophies.

Also remember that the dlc levels aren't required.

Other notes:

- You need to clear the 4 darknet cases to access the 1st dlc cases and need to clear that one to unlock the Picus darknet case.

- 1 of the levels of Picus darknet case is in tier 4 and counts for the trophy for clearing 5 tier 4 cases.

- 1 other level of Picus case is a transporter mission and should count towards the 3 transporter missions trophy.

And ya, I to was glad that I got done with this, really didn't liked it, nor it felt like it was Deus Ex..