Multiplayer: Trophies for both players?

RachelCharlotte

I hardly find anything about this game and the first time I heard about it at all was thanks to the current sale. Loving games like Diablo, Magicka 2 or Fat Princess Adventures I would very much like to add another game like them to my collection.

Currently there are only five ratings on the PSN page and apart from 'There are a lot of bugs' (that don't seem game braking) I couldn't find any opinions on the game - the trailer looked lovely.

I'm guessing since no-one has been talking about the game so far, asking for a review would be a bit much. But maybe someone can at least tell me if anyone besides player one can earn trophies in this game.

• 1 month later...

one of the game breaking glitches is in multiplayer you can't attack on one of the characters unless you exit a menu or come in contact with a object that triggers something ex:(person, lever, item on ground, etc...) the multiplayer trophies can be done easily if you have the disk for the game. Just put it in you and your friends ps4 and simply both start a new game. It only counts for the host. So if the other person was to be P1 and start a new game with a friend as P2 then P1 would now obtain the trophies also

• Like 1