Release Date September 19th 2017

DarkSoleride

4 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2017/08/16/burly-men-at-sea-ps4-ps-vita-on-september-19/

As above with Cross-Save and Cross-Buy (PS4/Vita) and just game completion for platinum trophy 

Vita and game completion plat;)............preorder is in

Hope it has a EU release and none or this Region only bullshit

Edited by DF007gamer
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

Ok so the Devs just replied to me on their twitter account and its on both the NA and EU regions on same day. :yay: 

In case anyone was wondering 

Nice one this will defiantly be a Vita purchase for me (trying to avoid using the PS4 so i don't get backlash from the mrs for hogging the TV xD)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

Nice one this will defiantly be a Vita purchase for me (trying to avoid using the PS4 so i don't get backlash from the mrs for hogging the TV xD)

Sounds like my problem. PS4 in the lounge when the wifes in the kitchen. PS3 in my kids room when the wifey is cleaning the room up and Vita for I'm in bed so the wife don't moan I'm not around;)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

Sounds like my problem. PS4 in the lounge when the wifes in the kitchen. PS3 in my kids room when the wifey is cleaning the room up and Vita for I'm in bed so the wife don't moan I'm not around;)

Haha sounds like you've everything figured out xD 

• Like 1

Hmmm. This looks interesting, and it will be nice to play a game where the plat, you know, rewards playing the game (as opposed to, say, DW8: Empires, which has one of the more convoluted plats I've gone for in a while, or Shadow of the Colossus, which makes you play the game over and over and over and over and over and over).

• 5 weeks later...
11 hours ago, FlareZero said:

So, it's like a the Telltale game? just finish the game?

It's like Wheels of Aurelia. multiple playthroughs that takes 20 minutes each. Make a couple of changes to get a diff ending for a trophy.

Platinum time: 2-4 hours 

You can't skip previously seen segments. 

12 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

It's like Wheels of Aurelia. multiple playthroughs that takes 20 minutes each. Make a couple of changes to get a diff ending for a trophy.

Platinum time: 2-4 hours 

You can't skip previously seen segments. 

Thanks for the information.  ?