350 Gold

DrakeHellsing

Okay, I will be getting back to this game (probably the weekend to finish it off), but was wondering the best place to try and get the 350 gold from for the donating? I am on my pacifist run in general, so not sure which enemies would give me a decent amount of gold each time, nor which area at that (I may need extra gold to get healing items to survive any boss battles I come across).

in the town where the dogshrine is...some rooms to the right (where you have to put the thingies in the water) after the waterfall i grind for money with the "flex horses". this gave me between 30 and 50 gold. i hope you can understand what i mean. and sorry for my bad english, but i'm from germany and don't know how to explain it better.

• Like 1

You can grind the money by "fighting" the snow enemies before the papyrus fight but personally I just waited a bit until I found temmie village. Then once I found it I just bought dusty glasses for 30 from the shop before temmie village and sold them for 50 and sometimes 65 gold.