Help me choose the next back log game I complete

YemmytheFerret

Hello everyone who reads this I recently started trophy hunting about a year and a half ago and have tons of games in my back log.  Of course some I won't play again like no man's sky or home front because I disliked those games but some games I just haven't gotten back to because I'm working on new games like shadow warrior 2, orcs must die unchained, and others.  So, after I finish my next platinum I plan on going back and  finishing one of these games before I start seriously working on newer ones.  So, here is my list that I have made up, which ever game gets the most votes by next week I will put it on the top ofy back log and start working on it again.  I appreciate your advice and cannot wait to hear from all of you!  Here's my list of games I want to get back to but haven't for one reason or another.

Dying light

Assassin's Creed rouge 

Stories: path of destinies

Uncharted 4: a thief's end

Bullet storm full clip edition

Mass effect Andromeda

Unravel

Batman Arkham city (PS4)

Mad Max

Wolfenstien the old blood

Assassin's Creed unity/syndicate

Apotheon

The order 1886 

I know some are harder than others but thats just a few of the many games I've not gotten back to or had when I was buying every game I could get my hands on.  

Thanks

Muskratateer 

41 minutes ago, Muskratateer said:

Stories: path of destinies

Uncharted 4: a thief's end

Unravel

Apotheon

The order 1886 

I think you should go back to the one's quoted.

Stories - Good fun, amusing dialogue, each PT doesn't take too long so it could be a longer term or "in between" project while you grind out the 25 or so playthroughs. I enjoyed it a lot. 

Uncharted 4 - It's one of the best PS4 games. 

Unravel - super cute and not too long or hard to plat. 

Apotheon - really stylistic. Janky controls but I liked it a lot. 

The Order 1886 - Not too long, and pretty. Not worth a replay, but you can plat it in one run with maybe a little cleanup required.