Trophy Thoughts

4 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

Ohhh this cancer finally arrived on PS4 :O. Still working on the PS3 trilogy, I'm glad there are no Multiplayer Trophies 

Cancer? That's a little harsh for a fun platformer like J&D, I enjoyed it plenty on both PS3 and Vita, way more than the other games in the series

19 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

Ohhh this cancer finally arrived on PS4 :O. Still working on the PS3 trilogy, I'm glad there are no Multiplayer Trophies 

Nice bait mate.

Glad to see this got a new trophy list, unsurprising really, but you never know. Shame they didn't change the trophies. No hit trophies for bosses or no death trophies for the hoverboard sections would've been nice because the list is basically just "beat game, get every collectible, plat" and it's very generic :(

Oh well. Interested to see what the X list is like, hopefully it has a new platinum image for a change.

Not sure if I should play through the HD collection on PS3 on just grab it on PS4, my only problem with the PS3 edition is that my PS4 controller won't work with it and the PS3 controller I have is nasty after I lent it to my sister :/

It's bloody time again. Hell yes! Think I'm going to platinum this a few times on my other accounts and then speed run it on this account. Cannot wait! I'm probably going to prioritise this over playing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy even though I've 100%d this game countless time and obviously never touched The Lost Legacy.

21 minutes ago, LunchCannon54 said:

I'm tempted to pre-order Uncharted from EB just to get the free Jak and Daxter code then just return it and get my money back. This is all I want from that, the third time I'll Platinum this. Really looking forward to Jak X and it not fucking up my Memory Card this time. 

Literally pre-ordered Uncharted from EB 20 minutes ago.

This is my favourite Jak and Daxter and I'll be getting it for free, since I already pre-ordered Uncharted: The Lost Legacy on the PS Store. I'm looking forward to platting it for a third time and I certainly don't mind that they didn't change the list! I just love this game; it's my favourite PS2 game.

18 hours ago, Scalith_ said:

Not sure if I should play through the HD collection on PS3 on just grab it on PS4, my only problem with the PS3 edition is that my PS4 controller won't work with it and the PS3 controller I have is nasty after I lent it to my sister :/

Play the ps3 version. It's superior in every way since it's a true HD remaster. The "ps4 versions" are just a port of the original ps2 games in 1080p. No enhanced graphics or controls. 

It's pretty much the same as with gta San Andreas

PS3 -> Remaster

PS4 -> Original PS2 game

16 hours ago, yellowwindow7 said:

it's the same one of the ps3 HD remaster, so it's a 4 hours ( probably even less than that ) super easy platinum trophy.

lol yes it's pretty easy but as someone who played it on the PS2, PS3 and PSVita, I can say that most people certainly wouldn't get it in four hours pal, let alone less

• Like 2