Hello There!

Nemmy_Wemmy

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Obi-Wan The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the anyone would tell you. It’s a Jedi legend. Obi-Wan was a Master of the Jedi, so powerful and so wise he could use the High Ground to influence the midichlorians to create sand… He had such a knowledge of the high ground that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The high ground is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was the low ground, which eventually, of course, he found it. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him and didnt even defend himself, just stood there and died as a matter of fact. Ironic. He could use the high ground to kill others, but the middle ground killed himself.

Ok just screwing around haha, if you can't tell this is a new account I made so I can work on trophies, I have many games and have been a gamer for many, many years Im a lover of all games far and wide Id say the only kind i dont like much is sports games but to each his own, I hope to give many memes, and make many friendships on this site :) Also love jrpgs and rpgs in general would like to meet people and maybe add them on psn! I love the Tales series, final fantasy, kingdom hearts, and movies, super hero bs, and anime but not as much as i used to, pretty much only watch dragon ball super now but that doesnt mean I wouldnt be open to any suggestions, Id love to get back into some new series or old series as well because im the same way that i am in games and movies, pretty much like everything if i consider it good, willing to give anything a shot ok! Take care hoping to see some comments soon. 
Edited by The__High_Ground
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Kenobi said:

I feel a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of voices cried out in terror and than suddenly silenced.

Well siths are our specialty. :) don't worry all will be resolved in due time. Move along....wait wait wait, this can't be right, I must be stuck in some sort of time paradox, I'm speaking to an older version of myself, I must inform the Jedi council. I hope master Yoda could come in here and explain this..I have a bad feeling about this...this is quite disturbing.

Edited by The__High_Ground