Strange trophy glitch

cjl73185

I collected the 8 statuettes for the myth maker trophy. After collecting the last statuette the trophy popped so i pushed the center PlayStation button to sync it. When the trophy menu came up it says it's still unearned.  So I downloaded my previous save collected the statuettes again but nothing popped. Has this happened to anyone else? Second any thoughts on how to go about getting it? Should I start the game over? 

Ps

I just checked out my capture gallery and the screen shot from the trophy is in there

Edited by cjl73185
More information

Sometimes the trophy list can be a bit iffy. This has happened to me a few times with a bunch of different games. It's always eventually fixed itself. It may just be that your internet connection kind of...glitches out in you for lack of a better term, or it could be the game itself that is at fault I'm not really sure. Just keep checking on it and try taking it offline and online again and see if that helps.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Today I played seq 14 and escape the hideout during story after that my console restart itself then when it came back online it put me back to free play and the seq 14 is done already but no trophy earned. It's kind of glitch on me and I don't have an early save to go through the last sequence and escape part abd I don't want to restart the hole thing from scratch. It give me a complete challenge in ubi club.Is it really going to fix itself in hours?

Edited by xiBehzadix