Cassylvania's Miserable Little Pile of Platinums

Cassylvania

2 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

What's everybody up to for the next couple of weeks? I'm going to try to finish up the three games I got going, and then I'll work on a list of games for the next community event.

Thursday is a national Holiday in Germany, so i have take 2 days off of work on Friday and monday. I Bought the digital Version of Judgement and have now early access for it so i will enjoy myself with this beautiful game :D I am working on 3 games right now:

1. Jugement 

2/3 Red Dead Redemption 2 / Kingdom Hearts 3

since RDR2 is so long I will Switch between this and KH3 if i get exhaust from RDR2 ;) 

If its getting too hot, maybe i will Switch to my Vita instead to cool down our living Room, otherwise my wife will kill me :D 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Alright. What's everybody up to for the next couple of weeks? I'm going to try to finish up the three games I got going, and then I'll work on a list of games for the next community event.

Finishing up the terrible grind of Star Ocean 5 on my AbnormalLight account before I start the next two playthroughs, Finishing up Minecraft and Going to start Bloodstained Ritual Of The Night which I can't wait to play. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Jens said:

World of Final Fantasy. I was in the mood for some RPG which isn't epicly long, crazy complicated and / or difficult, just something in the middle to play on the side. So this one came to mind (and the super low price always helps).

That's a pretty good RPG I plan on getting later. And the new Maxima addition adds more non trophy stuff. ;)

I got roped into the damn Candence of Hyrule. Gawd, I hope it doesn't get me roped into Crypt of the Necrodancer because of this. Platinuming THAT is a nightmare for me considering how annoying it is to keep the beat.

• Like 2

On 6/18/2019 at 8:24 AM, Cassylvania said:

So, from my understanding, you just need five players to get to a boss, have four of them die, and then beat the boss with the last remaining player. I know nothing about the gameplay, but I'm assuming that's doable with three people. I wonder if you could even kill two of the players right at the start of the level... I dunno. It'll need more investigation.

I've 2 boxed a game before on an MMO so I'm sure I can handle it. It'll be different here since I only have one TV setup for both systems, but I'm sure I can limp one along. Provided the level doesn't have respawning zombies or medusa heads at the beginning of the level we could probably just leave the two secondary characters at the beginning and run them to the end after we clear the level. Just need a time now!

On 6/18/2019 at 8:24 AM, Cassylvania said:

Alright. What's everybody up to for the next couple of weeks? I'm going to try to finish up the three games I got going, and then I'll work on a list of games for the next community event.

I decided to sign up for the event as well. It's a cool concept with a lot of possibilities...plus it worked out that all of the remaining KH games I have left end in a different number so it's actually possible for me to do this event while keeping my personal goal of finishing the whole series in order. I should be able to finish up KH2 this week. I need one serenity gem and three lost illusion items to finish up the synthing trophy. I have beaten 4/13 replica data for the last regular game trophies. When I finish those battles it will basically wrap up three different things...then it is just a few gummi missions and I'm done. I've done everything on Critical and the replica data battles are pretty challenging. They move so damn fast, sometimes the fights feel very Tommy Boy explaining his companies brakes vs the competitors :) I would like to start Birth By Sleep this weekend so I can try and get this series done with enough time to complete the event.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Briste said:

I would like to start Birth By Sleep this weekend so I can try and get this series done with enough time to complete the event.

For me BBS was the game i most enjoyed! Sadly its the most grindy of the series because you need to complete 100% 3 times. It will be a challenge if you going for it for the event. I had a big break in between and finished it not to Long ago.

• Like 3

On 6/18/2019 at 11:28 AM, TechnicalPixel said:

Finishing up the terrible grind of Star Ocean 5 on my AbnormalLight account before I start the next two playthroughs, Finishing up Minecraft and Going to start Bloodstained Ritual Of The Night which I can't wait to play. 

The new Minecraft trophies were fairly easy. I wonder how many more they can add, though. Isn't there a cap at 125?

Bloodstained looks amazing. I'll get to that one eventually.

On 6/18/2019 at 0:23 PM, Jens said:

And other than that I just purchased World of Final Fantasy. I was in the mood for some RPG which isn't epicly long, crazy complicated and / or difficult, just something in the middle to play on the side. So this one came to mind (and the super low price always helps).

It's a good game for that. I had fun wearing animals on my head. I do remember it being kinda long, though... (Not Dragon Quest XI long, but I felt the grind.)

21 hours ago, Briste said:

I've 2 boxed a game before on an MMO so I'm sure I can handle it. It'll be different here since I only have one TV setup for both systems, but I'm sure I can limp one along. Provided the level doesn't have respawning zombies or medusa heads at the beginning of the level we could probably just leave the two secondary characters at the beginning and run them to the end after we clear the level. Just need a time now!

Welp, I game every day. I'm not in any rush, though, so we can get to it whenever you want. I probably won't be anywhere near 10k until late next year...

21 hours ago, Briste said:

I decided to sign up for the event as well. It's a cool concept with a lot of possibilities...plus it worked out that all of the remaining KH games I have left end in a different number so it's actually possible for me to do this event while keeping my personal goal of finishing the whole series in order. I should be able to finish up KH2 this week. I need one serenity gem and three lost illusion items to finish up the synthing trophy. I have beaten 4/13 replica data for the last regular game trophies. When I finish those battles it will basically wrap up three different things...then it is just a few gummi missions and I'm done. I've done everything on Critical and the replica data battles are pretty challenging. They move so damn fast, sometimes the fights feel very Tommy Boy explaining his companies brakes vs the competitors :) I would like to start Birth By Sleep this weekend so I can try and get this series done with enough time to complete the event.

NOT NOW, DAMMIT! ?

You're flying through the KH series. I was hoping to do one game every three months (maybe as part of a community event), but after Nioh...and Sekiro...and The Long Dark...and Dragon Quest XI...and twenty million rounds of XCOM...well, I guess I got sidetracked. We probably should remedy that. Let's begin by taking care of some unfinished business. [Possible spoilers for DQXI below.]

First, we gotta get married... Yup, just like in real life, we gotta find a magical genie, ignore all the sensible wishes, and ask for the power of eternal bangitude. Only once he's lying in bed that night, shackled to the chains of marriage and adult responsibilities, does Terry realize that what he truly should have asked for from an all-powerful genie...was a ring to slightly alter Serena's hairstyle.

"You're kinda an idiot, aintcha?" Veronica asks.

But Terry has no time to tarry! He races off at dawn to fight Baymex from Big Hero 6. In a truly anti-climatic final battle, our once-confirmed bachelor saves the world from utter destruction for the eleventh time this week. The villain garbles from villainy garble, and then explodes in a million rays of light. Peace is restored at last. Some other stuff happens, but it all results in the moment we've been waiting for...

Platinum #173 - Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/8c1281/trophies/1Ldb047f.png

With blood on his sword, Terry returns to his poor provincial town, breathes in that fresh country air, and opens the front door of his childhood home.

"Honey, I'm home!"

His wife spins around in utter shock, dropping the plates she was holding. "I thought you were a mute!"

THE END

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Welp, I game every day. I'm not in any rush, though, so we can get to it whenever you want. I probably won't be anywhere near 10k until late next year...

Yeah, I'm not really in any rush either so maybe we can revisit when you get closer and/or they announce a server closure?

NOT NOW, DAMMIT! 1f602.png

I miss Chris Farley lol He was so awesome. I watched that clip several times after I linked it cause it always makes me giggle. I think Tommy Boy was his best, but Black Sheep was pretty good too.

You're flying through the KH series. I was hoping to do one game every three months (maybe as part of a community event), but after Nioh...and Sekiro...and The Long Dark...and Dragon Quest XI...and twenty million rounds of XCOM...well, I guess I got sidetracked. We probably should remedy that. Let's begin by taking care of some unfinished business. [Possible spoilers for DQXI below.]

It goes quick when it's the only thing I'm playing :) Plus I would equate KH2 with a good book for me (not necessarily the story of the game). One that you feel like you can't put down because you want to see what's next. With all the different things to do in the game, I feel like once I get in a good groove, it's hard to stop. I've stayed up way later on a few occasions than I should because I just wanted to finish something up. The drop rates aren't nearly as wretched either so you can feel the progress as you go. This game has aged much better than the first two games in the series. I think you will be pleasantly surprised after Re:Com.

Congrats on #173! You thinking of Spec Ops for #175?

Edited by Briste
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

The new Minecraft trophies were fairly easy. I wonder how many more they can add, though. Isn't there a cap at 125?

Bloodstained looks amazing. I'll get to that one eventually.

Yeah, the cap is 125 so I imagine once they reach 125 no more new trophies. Bloodstained is freaking awesome! I am enjoying it! looks like an easy platinum, just mostly grindy. 

• Like 3

On 6/20/2019 at 11:07 AM, Jens said:

WoFF is really starting to test my the-patience with not skipping any cutscenes. This might be the most the-annoying pair of characters I've ever the-seen in a game.

But other than that it should be fine. If I would play it with 100% attention at all times it may be too quirky for me. But just for watching numbers go up, collecting some Pokemirages and following the story it'll do its job.

But Jens, how can you hate...

ce4.gif

(Oh, and I don't know any way to check your internet connection with PS Now, but I think it will warn you if your internet is too slow when you go to sign up.)

On 6/20/2019 at 9:46 AM, Briste said:

Congrats on #173! You thinking of Spec Ops for #175?

Not sure yet. Bloodstained has a much sexier plat, if I pick that up soon. I think I'm supposed to play Curse of the Moon first, though...

Anyway, here's one you probably weren't expecting, from one of the most broken final boss fights in video game history.

Platinum #174 - Tomb Raider: Legend

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/b6125d/trophies/1Lfce9c0.png

Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 2

On 6/20/2019 at 6:13 AM, Cassylvania said:

Platinum #173 - Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/8c1281/trophies/1Ldb047f.png

Congrats on platting this game! Wish me luck, I plan to platinum this game before the Switch version comes out in September. ;)

On 6/20/2019 at 6:13 AM, Cassylvania said:

Yup, just like in real life, we gotta find a magical genie, ignore all the sensible wishes, and ask for the power of eternal bangitude.

I bet every lazy man (like me) would love to get a wife that easily. xD

I feel like wishes are just a catch-all for game developers being too lazy to make things take time. No bang on Square-Enix, though. It's just that with Divinegon in Dragon Quest III remake and this, I don't know what the developers were thinking. :P

19 hours ago, Jens said:

ce4.gif

Yeah rub it in my face, why don't you? I know I have to platinum this game too. *sigh* I already spent what I had on charity donations. I will have to wait until July 3. :(

On 6/20/2019 at 10:07 AM, Jens said:

WoFF is really starting to test my the-patience with not skipping any cutscenes.

You're mixing up RPGs, I've skipped cutscenes in World of Final Fantasy. I know because I've played both versions.

Edited by RuneEyesDragon
  • Like 1

On 6/24/2019 at 7:46 AM, RuneEyesDragon said:

Congrats on platting this game! Wish me luck, I plan to platinum this game before the Switch version comes out in September. ;)

I'm not sure why you'd want to play through the game on the PS4 if you're going to get the Switch version. That version will have the real music and looks better in every way.

(Man, there are the creepiest sirens going off outside my window right now. I never noticed how much ambulances sound like ghost wails from a distance...)

Okay. Anyway. With some time to blow before GBN2 begins, I decided to start Tomb Raider: Anniversary. Now, this game and I...have a history. I don't think I've mentioned it before, but this was the game that killed my old account. I don't remember if it was too hard or too long, but this was the final game I played on that account before I called it quits. I'm pretty sure I had just had it with time trials and collectibles. And after reaching St. Francis' Folly...yeah, the memories are coming back. This could be my greatest challenge to date.

While I battle my inner demons, I'd like to announce that I have purchased Bloodstained: RotN, so we'll likely get to that this weekend and make that plat #175, which will also mark the 100th plat anniversary of making this thread. Kinda cool, that. Spec Ops: The Line...yeah, FUBAR is just annoying as I remember. (Actually, in geology, we used to refer to heavily metamorphosed rocks as fubarite, so at least I can kinda enjoy the name.) Oh, and Cities can shove it, because I let that game run for eight hours while I worked on the DLC and I saw ZERO tornadoes (let alone a chirpnado) during that time. I'm convinced my city will not spawn tornadoes, which means I may have to start a new map if I want to get that trophy.

Forget a coffee shop. We should turn this place into a bar.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

(Man, there are the creepiest sirens going off outside my window right now. I never noticed how much ambulances sound like ghost wails from a distance...)

You have sirens in the distance, try to deal with fire trucks and police cars racing by your front door every night like I do! I keep worrying that my place is on fire or something bad when one of those siren-blasting noise vehicles races by. xD

I want to earn the Dragon Quest XI platinum because the Switch version, for all its additional content, doesn't have trophies. Anyways, I earned three more platinums and got three more trophies in Dragon Quest Builders. I am using Summer Games Done Quick to distract myself from the grind. ;)

On 6/25/2019 at 11:55 PM, RuneEyesDragon said:

You have sirens in the distance, try to deal with fire trucks and police cars racing by your front door every night like I do! I keep worrying that my place is on fire or something bad when one of those siren-blasting noise vehicles races by. xD

It was just an eerie wail. Kinda like that broken tornado siren in Chicago a few years back. I shouldn't enjoy stuff like that, but I do...

Okay! I put about an hour into Bloodstained tonight. It's pretty cool so far. It's a fairly long platinum (judging from the guide) and I don't want to rush it, so I don't think we'll be finishing any new games any time soon. If we use this for GBN2, I guess that gets my 7 out of the way. I probably won't use Spec Ops: The Line or Tomb Raider: Anniversary, since I'll have played the majority of those games by the time the event begins.

But before we get to that, I do have the drawing for the Songkran event that I'm working on. The linework is done, but I still need to color it. I'm not super happy with the way it turned out. I ended up with all the short characters in the back (because I'm terrible at planning), and Sekiro guy is really tough to draw, but I think it's a small improvement over last year's piece. If I'm going to do another one of these, I think I'm going to restrict it to just one or two characters, because it's hard to know what to draw until I play/finish the games, but I don't want to wait until the event is over to begin the drawing.

Anyway, I should have it finished this weekend.

In Cities news, I noticed I got ONE tornado when I loaded up a different map and let the game run for a couple hours...however, disasters were far less frequent (even though the bar is set to max). This leads me to believe that the game is bullshit. I'm going to have to do a little more testing, but I don't think Chirpnado Alley has ever experienced a tornado, so I'm not sure a chirpnado ever WILL spawn. This Trophy Sucks (yes, I named the other city that) might be our only choice.

Super Mario Maker 2 is out, but I think I'm going to wait a few weeks... (Not like Nintendo prices ever go down.)

Anybody really excited about their lineups for GBN2?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

But before we get to that, I do have the drawing for the Songkran event that I'm working on. The linework is done, but I still need to color it. I'm not super happy with the way it turned out. I ended up with all the short characters in the back (because I'm terrible at planning), and Sekiro guy is really tough to draw, but I think it's a small improvement over last year's piece. If I'm going to do another one of these, I think I'm going to restrict it to just one or two characters, because it's hard to know what to draw until I play/finish the games, but I don't want to wait until the event is over to begin the drawing.

Looking Forward for the result! Can you post the drawing in here or do you only post it in the Songkran Event?

• Like 2

On 6/28/2019 at 3:19 AM, Inuty said:

Looking Forward for the result! Can you post the drawing in here or do you only post it in the Songkran Event?

I'll post the drawing here later this week, just in case I want to make any last minute changes. For now, though, you can see the picture in that thread!

Anyway, you guys remember that episode of Hey Arnold where Arnold's grandpa is preparing to beat his old rival at Chinese checkers, but he ends up falling into the same trap that cost him the match the last time they played? Yeah, well, it's deja vu for me too, because I now remember why Tomb Raider: Anniversary broke me. It's not the bad platforming. It's not the time trials. It's the fact that HARD MODE IS GLITCHED. I did EXACTLY the same thing that fucked me over all those years ago. I stopped in mid-game to do a time trial, which accidentally reset the difficulty to Normal, and now I have to beat the entire game again on Hard. In addition to doing all the time trials. This is when I had my mental breakdown. Are my memories really that repressed?

Lara Croft, you dual-wielding, somersault-rolling, short shorts-wearing, braided hair twat... You are lucky I love ya. You're also lucky I'm in no rush to platinum your game.

I'm curious, though. If I replay a level on Hard, but finish it under the time required for the time trial, does it count for both? Hmmm...

• Like 3

On 7/1/2019 at 6:36 PM, Jens said:

Good luck with TR. I played the trilogy and when I saw those speedrun trophies and visualized trying them with these controls... a big fat instant nope from me was uttered at that moment. Certainly not impossible, but definitely annoying.

The jumping is horrendous at times. I've been able to beat most of the time trials on my first or second attempt, but I'm also playing through each level on Hard first to practice the platforming sections. With any luck, that will get me the trophy for beating the game on Hard too. I can confirm, though, that beating a level on Hard within the required time limit does NOT count towards the time trial, which is stupid (since nothing else is changed and the difficulty is lower).

Anyway, I got the bad ending on Bloodstained: RotN. It's an okay game. They obviously took a lot of inspiration from SotN (lawsuit-worthy, really) and the controls are tight, but something about the 3D models is off to me. It's a weird kind of animation that looks like they were trying to do something between retro and modern, and it causes the game to fall into that ugly polygonal era of the N64. It still looks good... I just feel it could be better.

Oh, and let's get the elephant in the room out of the way. I can't be the only person who thinks that the sword on the cover of the box art looks like Miriam's arm is coming up and bending unnaturally behind her head, and that she has a giant face tattoo on her armpit.

Image result for bloodstained ps4

Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

I can't be the only person who thinks that the sword on the cover of the box art looks like Miriam's arm is coming up and bending unnaturally behind her head, and that she has a giant face tattoo on her armpit.

lol I didn't notice it was a sword until you pointed that out. I hadn't really looked closely at it, but I 100% thought it was her arm and tattoo also.

8 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

They obviously took a lot of inspiration from SotN (lawsuit-worthy, really) and the controls are tight, but something about the 3D models is off to me.

This right here may be enough for me to get this game eventually. I watched a short video after I read this and it looks like something I would really like.

On 6/27/2019 at 11:18 PM, Cassylvania said:

I'm really excited about mine...however I have a ton of games that I will be playing in between KH and ME that what's on my list may not be the entry that counts...either way I plan on playing everything I put there. I lucked out that the KH games I have left all have different numbers. I'm blowing through BBS so far...hopefully the super boss fights aren't a huge stop sign and I'll be able to move on in a couple of weeks.

What about you? Have you planned them all out yet?

• Like 2

On 6/28/2019 at 5:18 AM, Cassylvania said:

But before we get to that, I do have the drawing for the Songkran event that I'm working on. The linework is done, but I still need to color it. I'm not super happy with the way it turned out. I ended up with all the short characters in the back (because I'm terrible at planning), and Sekiro guy is really tough to draw, but I think it's a small improvement over last year's piece.

Honestly, I checked out the drawing and you have my compliments.. it's really, really good! ? I'm a potato when it comes to drawing. 

I still need a game for the 0-entry. I've found games for all the other entries, but I will never manage to get them all done for the event. I mean, it took me a couple of years to get 52 plats, there's no chance that I'll get 10 more in merely 2.5 months... Especially since it's summer and there's always plenty going on.. But I'll try my best to at least get the partial requirements done! 

9 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Anyway, I got the bad ending on Bloodstained: RotN. It's an okay game. They obviously took a lot of inspiration from SotN (lawsuit-worthy, really) and the controls are tight, but something about the 3D models is off to me. It's a weird kind of animation that looks like they were trying to do something between retro and modern, and it causes the game to fall into that ugly polygonal era of the N64. It still looks good... I just feel it could be better.

I haven't played this yet, and I don't think I will, either. I watched some footage and it's just not for me. I have to 100% agree with you on the visuals being off.. Just not something I think I'd enjoy... 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Oh, and let's get the elephant in the room out of the way. I can't be the only person who thinks that the sword on the cover of the box art looks like Miriam's arm is coming up and bending unnaturally behind her head, and that she has a giant face tattoo on her armpit.

I tried to see it ? around 6:24 this morning but was too distracted by Gebel to see anything else and told myself I’d come back to this later today. More awake. 

It’s 11:00 in the evening now and, once again, I’m... distrac-... oh, my, look at Gebel’s face and... wait, what was this about, what were you saying. 

I’m hopeless. 

I think I originally came here earlier with the intention to compliment your lovely drawing from the Songkran event, so let’s get that out of the way quick before I go back to staring at Gebel the Bloodstained cover. I love the little details that you included! They’re there but not overwhelming/don’t compete for attention. Like the patch of grass where the snow has melted around that naughty glowing purple dragon. So nice.

Yes! Gebel! Rawr!

Ehem. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Briste said:

What about you? Have you planned them all out yet?

Just gonna wing it. I slapped Bloodstained, Tomb Raider, and Spec Ops on my list because I still have significant parts of those games to finish, but the rest will be a mystery. I'll just find a game I might want to play and see if that number is still available. It'll be like loot boxes (sorry, "surprise mechanics").

4 hours ago, Arcesus7 said:

Honestly, I checked out the drawing and you have my compliments.. it's really, really good! 1f633.png I'm a potato when it comes to drawing. 

Oh, thanks! I decided not to make any more changes, but I'll post the original here, just so we have it for posterity.

FdUV5bp.png

I think it came out okay. My original sketch had Butters making a snowman out of Iver and Wolf's missing arms, but I thought that was a little too dark (and disgusting). I don't really know what Butters and Kaos are standing on, and I didn't make Okatsu's kimono as detailed as I would've liked, but it was a lot quicker and easier to make than that chaotic beach picture last year. This group got the short end of the stick when it comes to summer vacations. ?

7 hours ago, Arcesus7 said:

I still need a game for the 0-entry. I've found games for all the other entries, but I will never manage to get them all done for the event. I mean, it took me a couple of years to get 52 plats, there's no chance that I'll get 10 more in merely 2.5 months... Especially since it's summer and there's always plenty going on.. But I'll try my best to at least get the partial requirements done!

Well, Tomb Raider: Anniversary is my 0...if you want to subject yourself to that... I did Gryphon Knight Epic last year. It's a decent enough sidescroller that is a smidgen harder and longer than the guides might lead you to believe, but it might do in a pinch. I can't really recommend it.

Burly Men at Sea is a 0. I played it before it was cool (free). /hipster

And...hm, yeah. Almost everybody did BMaS last year. It's super easy, but I liked the music and I thought the animations were great. It reminds me of the work of Oliver Jeffers and other children's authors. I pretty much love anything that has to do with the sea, though!

7 hours ago, Arcesus7 said:

I haven't played this yet, and I don't think I will, either. I watched some footage and it's just not for me. I have to 100% agree with you on the visuals being off.. Just not something I think I'd enjoy... 

It's getting praise across the board, and I think it is a fun game, but...I don't know. That art style is a bit of a mess. I actually think I prefer the retro style of CotM, which I still haven't played.

40 minutes ago, Fen said:

I think I originally came here earlier with the intention to compliment your lovely drawing from the Songkran event, so let’s get that out of the way quick before I go back to staring at Gebel the Bloodstained cover. I love the little details that you included! They’re there but not overwhelming/don’t compete for attention. Like the patch of grass where the snow has melted around that naughty glowing purple dragon. So nice.

Yeah, I really try to limit myself when it comes to doing a background or special effects. If I spend around 3 hours coloring the main picture, I only want to spend around 30 minutes on the details (which includes drawing the background). My reasoning for this is the foreground is more important, so it requires more attention. This forces me to find ways to get the idea of something across, without spending a ton of time on it. Like, for that drawing, I wanted to give the impression that they were stranded in the Canadian wilderness, but I didn't want to draw a thousand pine trees. So, I just threw in some squiggly lines and colored the inside black, which admittedly is a lot easier to get away with when it's nighttime... ?

I probably won't do a drawing for GBN2 (sorry, Fen -- no hunky Gebel for you to drool over), but these are fun to do. Like I think I said before, I used to do one of these for every game I platinumed (on my old account), which just got to be a little much when I was finishing games faster than I could draw, but...hey, maybe it's something I could pick up again. I could really use the practice.

• Like 4

Happy early 4th of July, and I love the picture. I love Spyro's inclusion and how you chose Veronica from Dragon Quest XI eating the drumstick of a still living bird, and one of the characters freezing her a$$ off. "I didn't realize we were taking this photo in mid-winter, dying of hypothermia here!" xD

I want to draw a similar picture for one of my event lists. I had a dream of drawing a PG-rated romantic pic of Shantae and Jin(from Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom) making out while their various forms spying on them while the snake and crab slumber on a warm rock. :P I had to think that up because Shantae and Jin are so similar with their powers to transform into different forms. (Yeah, and I am a stupid hypocrite because I've yet to re-buy Shantae Half-Genie Hero. :P)

Edited by RuneEyesDragon
  • Like 1