Cassylvania's Miserable Little Pile of Platinums

Cassylvania

Okay, so I didn't do much gaming today, but I made some progress in HZD. Since it's a story-based game, I won't go into details, but I'm up to a part where I killed a robot dinosaur outside of a gate. I'm finding combat in this game very limited. Like, I'm pretty much just using my bow and then breaking out when my spear when my cover is blown. It's leading to a lot of deaths. I WANT to use traps, but I can never seem to set them up correctly. Like, I positioned two tripwires on either side of me, using a rock and the side of a mountain, but the robot just charged through the rock and broke both traps without setting either of them off. Kinda annoying.

But anyway, we reached a big milestone for this topic: 300 posts (and 6k views)! Half of those posts are probably just me rambling on about nothing, but that's still about 290 more than I thought we'd get when I started this thing back in August. Good job, cadets! To celebrate, I put together a little banner for the first page. And, if you haven't noticed, we're now a winter wonderland. Why not a farm, you ask? Well, farming is hard work in the winter. We'd need a greenhouse or something.

Before I call it a night, I decided to take on EG opponent #14 (I think?): RYOKO. She was actually up on me by two for the better part of the match, but I came back. Then, the funny happened. You know how, in some games, the AI will find itself in a situation that it can't resolve, so it begins to act really stupid? Skyrim is pretty infamous for these moments. Usually it's when an enemy will just run back and forth, or stand still and not attack you, even though you're clearly in view. Well, it took long enough, but I finally witnessed the AI in Everybody's Golf do something very similar. She hit the ball into a bunker, but RIGHT below the lip. Normally, in these kinds of situations, you would hit the ball to the side because it's hard to clear that lip, but Ryoko was having none of that. She swung, hit the lip, and the ball landed at her feet. She then proceeded to do the same thing again. And again. And again. I'm pretty sure, if the game would have let her, she'd still be in that bunker right now, trying desperately to make that shot. But, alas, she did the only thing she could...

ejHYeeF.jpg

Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 1

So I saw the movie last night. No spoilers but I left with the same feeling I had after The Force Awakens. There was a lot I liked and a lot I feel they left on the table. It's worth seeing though, but set aside 3 hours to get it done between the 25 minutes of previews and the 2 and a half hour movie.

I like the front page. Did you make the picture. I apologize if that come from a well known anime or something but the only anime I have ever seen is Ninja Scroll so I'm not too good with the different characters. Either way it looks good!

16 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

But anyway, we reached a big milestone for this topic: 300 posts (and 6k views)!

Congrats on this! That's pretty cool. I'm happy I stumbled onto this by randomly seeing the XCom 2 conversation. After reading the whole thread, I wish I had seen it earlier since it's really been an entertaining read.

16 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

I'm finding combat in this game very limited. Like, I'm pretty much just using my bow and then breaking out when my spear when my cover is blown. It's leading to a lot of deaths. I WANT to use traps, but I can never seem to set them up correctly. Like, I positioned two tripwires on either side of me, using a rock and the side of a mountain, but the robot just charged through the rock and broke both traps without setting either of them off. Kinda annoying.

It gets a little better as you get more weapons and arrow types. I didn't use the spear much unless it was a sneak attack kill. You get your ass handed to you in most scenarios using straight up melee. I mostly used 4 different arrow types. I equipped stealth gear, hid in tall grass, used the focus to find the glowy parts and would try to pick off those parts to cripple the machines. If I was discovered, there was a lot of diving and sliding into more tall grass to try to have them lose my trail. Most of my deaths came from falls due to strafing/barrel rolling out of the way.

Not much gaming for me today since it is a football day. Big game between the Steelers and Pats this afternoon. I'll get some FFXV multiplayer stuff out of the way at points (btw...this multiplayer dlc sucks pretty bad) Hope the Vikings can get back to their winning ways for you today against the Bungles.

Edited by Br1ste

7 hours ago, Br1ste said:

I like the front page. Did you make the picture. I apologize if that come from a well known anime or something but the only anime I have ever seen is Ninja Scroll so I'm not too good with the different characters. Either way it looks good!

I have no idea where it came from. I just Googled "winter farm" pictures, got nothing and settled for just "winter" instead. But you bring up a good point. Maybe someday I'll make my own banner, using my...um...artistic (?) skills.

7 hours ago, Br1ste said:

It gets a little better as you get more weapons and arrow types. I didn't use the spear much unless it was a sneak attack kill. You get your ass handed to you in most scenarios using straight up melee. I mostly used 4 different arrow types. I equipped stealth gear, hid in tall grass, used the focus to find the glowy parts and would try to pick off those parts to cripple the machines. If I was discovered, there was a lot of diving and sliding into more tall grass to try to have them lose my trail. Most of my deaths came from falls due to strafing/barrel rolling out of the way.

Not much gaming for me today since it is a football day. Big game between the Steelers and Pats this afternoon. I'll get some FFXV multiplayer stuff out of the way at points (btw...this multiplayer dlc sucks pretty bad) Hope the Vikings can get back to their winning ways for you today against the Bungles.

Thanks for the advice! Melee does seem like a mistake. I was worried about running out of arrows, but I seem to be okay at keeping up my resources. Not sure what's safe to sell, but money hasn't been a major issue yet.

As for football... I just have three things to say. First, I had a lot of fun watching the Vikings game. Resounding victory at home, no major injuries, and a rare Teddy sighting. Too bad the Bungals had to ruin his return to the field with an interception. Why must they Bungal everything!? Second, so much for the cheese. I guess they're still technically in it, but only if Atlanta loses tomorrow. It'd be great to see them fall at the hands of the Vikes next week, though. Third, your team walked out of Pitt with a huge victory. I really, really hate that "process of the catch" rule, but it still doesn't excuse the interception that followed.

SPEAKING OF EXCUSES... Laura has none. I kicked her butt at EG and didn't even bother to take a screenshot. Three opponents away from a shiny new platinum!

• Like 2

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile I've been in a depressed spiral. I read every update for this thread on my email and have liked the discussions. I turned 20 on the sixteenth of this month and I guess that was just another day. I got all A's and B's in my first semester of second year of college which was kinda stressful. I platinumed dark souls 3, got the 100% in assassin's creed syndicate and got the 100% in marvel heroes omega before the shutdown, grinded the exp for eight hours straight which I think made me quit games for like a week. I saw the new star wars and without spoilers the movie three fourths of the way through was pure entertainment gold Kylo and Rey's interaction was so fuckin good than towards the end a decision was made and it became in my opinion pure garbage. The last episode of the walking dead made me cry due to my favorite character which sucked. I also am going to a therapist for my depression and bad thoughts now but it's kinda not doing anything for me except costing money. This post seems to me now just a self absorbed comment that has gone on to long so other than watching the carrot patch grow into the winter farm I think my duty of being sheriff can resume, hopefully the 1st annual cassy voting season doesn't come around soon cause re-election and a voting campaign sounds like a hard detail to the job. Anyway other than passing candy canes out to the little kids around the farm and watching for tree thieves I think this year for the farm has gone good.

• Like 3

@RockyJokerPL Well, look at you! Was it hard? Did it take a long time? That's probably the one I'm most worried about, because my ability to do anything for more than ten minutes straight is...huh? What was I talking about?

@AydenBonnette I'm so sorry to hear about your depression. You can always come here and talk to us. I'm probably not the best person to give advice, but I'll always listen to what you have to say. I'm actually on my way to see Star Wars right now, so I'll report back this evening and let you know what I thought! And, of course, we'll kick somebody's butt in EG. That platinum is nearly ours!

• Like 2

@AydenBonnette Hey man, I'm sorry to hear that. I've been there a couple of times but never needed help from a therapist. I got over it myself and with help from my dearest friends. Have you tried talking to your relatives maybe? I don't know you, but I'd rather turn to my friends than my family in such situations. Try going to a party with your colleagues. That'll cheer you up hopefully. You could also try doing some physical exercise. You don't have to go to gym. I train at home and I'm seeing effects when I train regularly. I'm less tired, not moody and more energetic. Try these before seeing a therapist. Who knows? Maybe these will help you and you won't have to spend a lot of money. Good luck with fighting your problems. Keep us updated. 

@Cassylvania It's not hard. It's frustrating. There's a problem with the game's responsiveness sometimes. It's not always consistent when it comes to the rules it's created and presented to you as you were playing throgh the story mode. I dosed this challenge so I am unable to say accurately how much time have I spent on this. However, I can say that I did it on my First try as Robin and about 20th try as everyone else. That would be about 2 hours. I suck at Batman though, so you might be able to do it quicker. I'm currently on my way home from school which I'm having no more of this week. I'm gonna try getting Requiem for a Killer today. Yesterday I was oscillating around 500k points before I got hit so I'm closer then further away from reaching 1 million. Good luck!

• Like 1

@RockyJokerPL 20 tries doesn't sound so bad. I mean, that sounds like something that'd take me 20 hours just to do with one character. You're so close to that 100%! Can you TASTE it?

Stop licking your trophies, Rocky. That's a little weird.

OK, so, I went to see Star Wars last night. I won't go into any spoilers, but I went into the movie knowing very little about the critical reception. Leaving the movie theater, I would have said I liked it. Probably not as much as TFA or Rogue One, but certainly better than the prequels. When I got home, though, I went online and spent about an hour reading reviews on iMDb. People...really tore this movie apart. I'm not sure I agree with all of their complaints, but some of them were well-founded. Yes, there are some unnecessary scenes. Yes, they introduced some pointless characters. Yes, there was probably a bit too much comedy for a Star Wars movie. But I don't feel any of this did a disservice to the series. Even in the original movies, there were scenes that could've been cut, characters whose story arcs went nowhere, and jokes that fell flat. Maybe people just went into this movie with the intent of hating it. I don't know. I can't say I loved it -- not sure I feel that way about ANY Star Wars film -- but I don't know how you can hate on TFA for being too much like the originals and then hate on TLJ for going away from that. I do think the series would be better off not bringing back any old characters, though. Maybe fans would be more receptive of the series if they just stuck to an all-new cast, like they did with Rogue One.

That said, I'm kinda feeling like playing a Star Wars game. There seems to be a lack of those on the PS4 (why?), but the LEGO one looks kinda fun. I played one of those back in the game and enjoyed it, purely from a co-op perspective. Has anybody played that one before? Is it good? Are there any other Star Wars games I should check out?

As for EG... I kicked Kamilla's butt last night, so we only have two more characters left. My next opponent will be waiting for in 1.5 hours! I can't wait.

Also, the Packers are eliminated from the playoffs! ?

• Like 3

@Cassylvania I think people go into things wanting to hate them now days, I've noticed a lot of forums I used to be on getting more and more negative about everything which I'm sure is a vocal minority but I've just stopped reading forum reviews to gauge whether I would like something. I'm going to see Star Wars this weekend and I'm really looking forward to it, though I'm easy to please the only movie I can recall hating while in the cinema was Assassin's Creed so it cant be as bad as that!

As for Star Wars games there is always battlefront 2 /s

The lego Star Wars games are pretty great, good humour and pretty fun gameplay, the couch co-op is great too if people feel like dropping in and out but they are good fun on your own. I like the Lego games and if you like one you'll generally like them all I reckon 

• Like 3

@Dessane Yeah, it was strange. I logged into iMDb and saw the aggregate score for the movie was a 7.8, so I figured people must have liked it. Then I scrolled through the comments and it was just one negative review after another. Do people just not like anything anymore? I hope you enjoy the movie more than they did!

And yeah, I know about Battlefront, but I don't think that's really my style. Never been a fan of games like that.

Glad to hear about the LEGO games. The one I played was LotR, I believe. It was several years ago, when my sister got really sick and I had to take a few days off from college to take care of her. There wasn't much for us to do, so I picked up and that game and it was about all we did for a week. Since then, I've always wanted to play another LEGO game, but I've always held back because I felt it would remind us of how miserable that week was. I guess I'm too damn sensitive sometimes.

I'll order the game now!

• Like 2

@Cassylvania That's a fair reason to hold off on a game, hopefully it doesn't have that effect on you, let me know which one you pick up and how you like it :) I was just reading about a game Rogue Galaxy which is also meant to be very Star Wars while not actually being a Star Wars game so may need to try that one out myself after the weekend

@AydenBonnette I am going to share something with you below and I apologize in advance for the length of it, but depression is a very serious thing and I truly hope you take the time to address how you are feeling. I'm sure most people here have either dealt with depression or knows someone who has in some form and can relate with how you are feeling. One of the great things about the internet is that nobody is truly alone. When I was growing up in the 90's, it was pretty isolating because all you really knew, for the most part, were the people you went to school with...and if you didn't fit in it was challenging to find a place to feel welcome. My graduating class had 90 kids in it and I went to preschool with most of the people I graduated with. If you were the kid who picked your nose in 2nd grade...it was remembered in 10th grade and it was really hard to outrun your reputation. That was the great thing about college...nobody knew you and you weren't bound by what you were in high school. It was a chance for a fresh start and for you to be the person you always wanted to be.

Bipolar and Manic Depression diseases run in my family, however I didn't know that when I was feeling down in middle school and high school. For a long time, I felt that I had depression and I even went to therapy about it for a while. What I learned about myself was that I suffered from indifference more than depression. I didn't get really high or really low. I just didn't care enough about things to show enthusiasm or disappointment. When I was 20, my father committed suicide and it was then that I learned about my family history. I learned that his sister had also committed suicide when she was in high school and that my father was actually the person who discovered her body (I never even knew she existed until my father died.) Dealing with suicide head on like that was a major wake up call to me. First, it made me realize that I could be prone to those thoughts and that I needed to be aware of that so I could try to avoid getting too down. Second, I saw first hand what suicide can do to others. My father had four children, three siblings, a wife and an ex-wife, coworkers, etc. I was amazed at his wake how many people came out. I often wonder if he had seen how many people cared about him, if it would have made a difference. I am the oldest of his children and, fortunately for me, was in the best position to handle the tragedy. My younger siblings, not so much. No matter how much you think people don't care, an act like that can destroy people for a long time.

The thing that got me past it, was learning and understanding that I have value as a person. For the longest time growing up, I thought that nobody could like me. My parents were divorced and my father seemed disinterested while my mother was an alcoholic. I didn't feel very attractive and because of that never really asked girls out to avoid the humiliation of being turned down and letting them know I had a crush on them. Since my mother was a known alcoholic in town, any friends I did have were not allowed to come over. If anyone paid me a compliment, I assumed they did it out of pity instead of that being how they actually felt.

Outside of school and sports, I hid myself away in my room and played computer games and watched movies to pass the time. I never went out with friends and I worked really hard to not let anyone know that I felt the way I did. I was a pretty good athlete in high school (well I played baseball up through college so I'll let you decide if being good at baseball is being a good athlete) and even made the high honor role several times. I performed in a few of the school plays (supporting characters) and had a job, so on the surface, people wouldn't probably think that I was feeling the way I did. I worked extra hard to fool people into believing that I was ok. Only my very best friend had any real idea where my head was at. There is a song by Everclear called 'Wonderful' that perfectly summed up how I felt at the time.

It wasn't until I went to college, and people that I didn't even know began giving me similar compliments to the ones I heard from time to time back home that I realized what I was hearing may be true. These were people who didn't even know me and had no reason to pity me, yet they saw the same good things in me somehow. It was then that I started to realize that I was a good person with value and that I was worth something so should start seeing myself as such. I slowly started to gain some self confidence and coupled with what happened with my father, was really able to turn my self image and mindset around.

Now, being a father of two myself, I'm even more cognizant of the diseases that I could be passing on to my children and will try to support them in every way possible. I know that isn't necessarily going to make the difference since it is a chemical imbalance in most people who suffer. But I will at least be aware. I'm sharing this with you for one reason. It's not to garner sympathy from strangers on the internet or anything like that...it's so that, hopefully you can see some similarities and realize that things can change and that it takes some work to make yourself right. I also will apologize if everything I wrote above is out of line, but since I have been so directly affected, when I see someone suffering, I feel the need to share that there is hope.

On a lighter note...

The best advice I can give for Batman games is that jumping over the enemies after each strike is your friend. It makes the fights drag at times, but it's the best way to control the situation. Every time I messed up on those trophies it was because I was trying to get too cute or aggressive. Once you get the freeflow going...strike then double tap x over the nearest thug. I would try to focus my initial special moves on destroying the shields and weapons. It probably took me about 3-4 hours per trophy for that last DLC. For me the toughest trophy in that whole game was the Point of Impact trophy where you needed 5 perfect shots.

4 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

I logged into iMDb and saw the aggregate score for the movie was a 7.8, so I figured people must have liked it. Then I scrolled through the comments and it was just one negative review after another.

I did the EXACT same thing lol I felt when I was watching it that Disney had kind of turned it into a Marvel Studios Star Wars of the Caribbean. It's not the worst thing since I love all the Marvel movies and enjoyed most of the Pirates movies...but it wasn't what I was expecting from a Star Wars and I really felt like they left too much on the table. Having said that, I'll probably go see it again this weekend with my best friend from high school.

I have really wanted to play a Star Wars game as well, but I really am no good at FPS games so never seriously considered Battlefront. There was a Star Wars game for the N64 that I enjoyed quite a bit back in the day, and I'm hoping they make a similar game eventually so I can play again.

Less than a week until Christmas! I hope you are all ready for it!

Edited by Br1ste
  • Like 1

@Br1ste I enjoyed reading your post and I completely understand, my family had a severe history of depression and I've had it the worst out of my siblings and cousins as my mother was a prostitute growing up who was addicted to drugs and alcohol and I've since moved out after an eighteen year struggle with emotional and physical abuse but I'm still holding onto the past. The therapist isn't really working but I'm gonna continue to go because the past couple years I've been really suicidal. I think my biggest problem right now is that I truly don't want to get better I just want my pain to be over with and I want life to be over with and it's hard to get past these feelings and thoughts. I know going into a hospital is a last resort because school, work, and my younger siblings and cousins look at me as role model. I know living with these feelings is scary and it sucks so bad but I've been able to live this long and get through some abusive times with my mom and her boyfriends so I'm proud I've just lived up to this point in my life which has to count for something. I've been trying to keep my mind focused on gaming like completing things and academic growth which makes me feel a small percentage of satisfaction but I always feel like I'm on an edge of cliff deciding whether I should use all my strength to clump back up or just let myself fall off. NOW TO MAKE THIS POST NOT SEEM DEPRESSING AS FUC$. I have Batman arkham knight and played it on my old account that someone hacked. I've been recently playing games and not worrying about completion as much as I originally have so I'll probably be playing this game more when I complete similar games to create more space on my hard drive. I don't know how bad completing this game is as I have never played the community challenge pack before but from what I read from you guys and how limited my fighting in this game is other than "mash the punch button" type of player my Batman is I might complete the story and get all the riddler stuff before I feel like I completed the game. This dlc and Dishonored's Trial dlc feel like to much frustration for me to handle in my emotional state, but I did complete dark souls 3 so I'll have to just try them out and maybe come back to them. 

Edited by AydenBonnette
I don't double check my posts because I'm lazy
  • Like 1

Well, I didn't even try getting Requiem for a Killer yesterday because I just had to finish watching Netflix's Punisher series. It is soooo good. I highly recommend you watch this.

I've tried today though and now I'm probably one of the happiest people alive. 

BATMAN_ARKHAM_KNIGHT_20171220155928.png

Here's a video of my successful attempt. Maybe it'll prove useful: 

https://youtu.be/KPyGCiPEd78

With that I think my list of tips is complete. At least nothing that I should add and can think of now.  Good luck everyone trying to complete this. It's doable but frustrating. I am merry that I'm done with this thing. I've just gained 70GB of free space on my hard drive. Thank God that's over. Phew...

Edited by RockyJokerPL
  • Like 2

Sooo... I finally plugged in and started on my own Everybody's Golf journey last night after following along with yours for a few weeks.

I'm not too far into it yet but so far I'm impressed with how fun the game is to play (3am snuck up on me damn fast).

Guessing its a just matter of playing rounds and beating vs characters to improve clubs and skill shots, correct?

• Like 2

@AydenBonnette Dark Souls 3 is one of my favorite games on the PS4! I hope they end up remastering Dark Souls 1 so I can play through it again, because I still don't have a PS3. As for the Arkham Knight... I'm not even sure how hard the community challenge pack is. From what I understand, the basic idea is that you need to just get used to jumping over enemies after each attack, so that you can plan out each move carefully and limit the chance for a counterattack. I'm generally not good at stuff like that, because it requires patience, which I am sorely lacking. I'd much rather spam the square button.

@RockyJokerPL I never had any doubt that you'd complete it. Nice job. Guess I'm up next!

@donut_plz Oh, awesome! Yeah, that's the gist of it. For now, just focus on completing tournaments, which will allow you to unlock VS opponents, collect gallery characters, and improve your clubs. Throughout the game, you will also earn/find gems. I suggest saving all of these, because later you'll need to use them to upgrade the power of your custom clubs (to get that ridiculous condor). Let me know how your journey goes! As for me... EG opponent #17 awaits. This time, it's that asshole Paul. Didn't I lose to this guy several times? I can't remember.

While I'm doing that, I'd like to update everybody on HZD. I'm up to level 22 and I've unlocked about half of the map. I'm not sure how close to the end of the game I am, but I've been trying to do various things along the way, like collect all of the junk and clear out the bandit camps. The hunting trials seem kinda annoying because of the time limit, but I've earned a few Blazing Suns. I'll probably wait until I max out my skills before going for the rest. I also need to come up with some better strategies for how to defeat some of the machines...

I needed no such strategy to defeat Paul.

p9VZA0d.jpg

We now have only one opponent standing between us and the platinum! And it's nearly 7 PM, which means...

• Like 3

@donut_plz How was Star Wars? Did you hate it as much as everybody else? I've had a few days to think it over, but I'm still where I was on Monday: it was a good movie, but not great. I get most of the complaints, but I don't think they drag the movie down into the worst-film-in-the-series territory. Did people completely forget about The Phantom Menace? I'd be interested to know who had more screen time: Darth Maul or Snoke. Somebody should look that up.

ANYWARS, I reached level 25 on HZD last night. Mostly just ran around collecting junk while I watched TV. I'm having a hard time killing stalkers and clearing some corrupted zones. I'm burning through health potions too. I'm trying to level up a bit before continuing the story, but I'm not sure what else I can do, other than completing side quests. I know the DLC becomes accessible around level 30, but should I wait until NG+ to do that? Anybody know? Bueller?

As much as I hate to ruin this holiday, it might be worth hopping back into RER over the next couple of days. Being the weekend and Christmas break, there's a good chance that people will be playing, so maybe I can find a jolly soul who can carry me through Ghost Ship Chaos. Now, wouldn't that be a Christmas miracle?

On 12/22/2017 at 11:23 AM, Cassylvania said:

I'm having a hard time killing stalkers and clearing some corrupted zones.

Fire arrows are your friend with the corrupted machines. They take some extra damage and it kind of decapacitates them for a few seconds. Plus you can get the shots off pretty quickly and dive away. The stalkers can be pretty annoying. I usually target the big bucket-like thing on the top of them to get some early damage and I believe there is one other goldish thing to target. The other option if you are getting frustrated by them is to lower the difficulty level one level.

I personally did every side quest and collected all of the items before I finished the main story. The only downside to that was I didn't get the best armor until I had already beaten everything else in the game. For combat I would use the sharp shot bow from a distance to knock off some of the pieces of the machine from a distance. If you're patient from the tall grass, you can fire a sharp shot at the machine and wait until it stops looking for you and shoot off another piece. It is time consuming, but helpful if you are facing a particular challenging section. Once you get the tearblast arrows, I often would start off a fight with one of those to knock off a lot of the pieces. I also started using the sling shot with the explosives more as well. I like the sticky bombs best.

I found the DLC to be pretty challenging at points even at level 50+ with the force field armor. You could test the waters at 30, but you may find it frustrating and worth waiting until after the regular game. Frye? Frye?

Edited by Br1ste
  • Like 1

Merry Christmas to you guys, too! We're getting pounded with snow here, and I am excited. Finally, a white Christmas!

When we return from the festivities, we'll continue our journey to one hundred platinums. For now, have a wonderful holiday, drive safe, skol Vikings, and see you all for more gaming adventures soon!

• Like 2

On 12/24/2017 at 9:57 AM, RockyJokerPL said:

Merry Christmas guys! I hope you spend this time with your family and by the fireplace, not in front of your TV playing video games :)

What happens if the TV, the fireplace, and the place where the family resides are within close proximity of each other?

On 12/24/2017 at 11:02 PM, Cassylvania said:

Merry Christmas to you guys, too! We're getting pounded with snow here, and I am excited. Finally, a white Christmas!

When we return from the festivities, we'll continue our journey to one hundred platinums. For now, have a wonderful holiday, drive safe, skol Vikings, and see you all for more gaming adventures soon!

tenor.gif

Merry Christmas to you too C-Dawg! :P

Edited by Primeape
  • Like 1

On 12/24/2017 at 8:57 AM, RockyJokerPL said:

Merry Christmas guys! I hope you spend this time with your family and by the fireplace, not in front of your TV playing video games :)

Hahahaha I spent like 5 hours playing Borderlands with my dad and a few WW2 matches with my sister, while also trying to explain how game sharing and ps4 storage works to her over the phone so she could play the division dlc which took awhile because she wasn't understanding it. My brother also streamed fortnite...our whole day was gaming related...but we also couldn't see another irl...seasonal depression...