Cassylvania's Miserable Little Pile of Platinums

Cassylvania

Congrats on Crash!! I am having a lot of fun with the third one but my gawd the first 2 are hard!!! (i have no idea when i'll be back trophy hunting it tho...)
And i almost considered buying again ps4 child of light in the last sale, i think it was 3 dollars. The art in that game is so beautiful <3

• Like 1

Thanks for stopping by, guys! I did enjoy the RE remake. After five playthroughs, though, I'm ready to move onto something else. I probably could've done it in four, but I didn't want to risk doing invisible enemies/no save on the same run. Turned out to be the best decision I ever made because I ended up dying at the very end of the invisible enemy playthrough, when I was carrying the fuel capsule and a chimera I thought I had killed decided it'd be funny to blow us both up. I would not have been laughing if I hadn't saved moments before.

Needless to say, I was extremely careful on my no save playthrough. We're talking rocket-launcher-to-the-face levels of careful. For every enemy in my way.

That game is glorious when the scariest thing in the mansion is you.

Progress on September 27, 2017:

Resident Evil - 11 trophies

Overall progress

1. The Escapists: The Walking Dead (23/25)
  2. Metro: Last Light Redux (48/50)
  3. South Park: The Stick of Truth (49/51)
  4. Batman: Arkham Knight (97/110)
  5. The Deadly Tower of Monsters (22/24)
  6. Dead Synchronicity (23/25)
  7. Resident Evil (43/45)
Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 2

I still need several more runs of Remake to get my saves the way I want them (hard to explain lol) but I finished the trophies and the movie gallery back in 2015. The DS version is better though since you can skip door opening sequences and the knife is mapped to the shoulder button.

The rocket launcher is awesome but looking back I think I only had the Samurai Edge (still great) for the no save run. My gf on the other hand did her speedrun all in one go without saving so she had to do without the help. Then we did invisible enemy with knives only which wasn't too bad except that we use the classic controls which makes the Crimsonhead prototype fight 100000000 times harder. The rest of the run was pretty easy.

After that we did invisible enemy with knives where I took like 2 hours fighting plant 42 because I had never tried that before and had no idea what I was doing. Every Nook and Cranny we saved for last so we could get the platinum at the same time. We went room by room together and although I was worried it ended up working out with no problems and we got the platinum within 2 seconds of each other ?.

Story over, congrats on all your game progress!

• Like 2

Very cool, @RVMcypress_grave! Skipping the door opening scenes would've been nice. They didn't feel that long, but looking back on it, I bet 10-20% of the game is going through doors. Probably even longer than that when you just rush through every area, ignoring items and enemies.

I haven't updated in a while because I've been focusing on Crash 3. I want to save the whole month of October for spooky games, so Crash and his sister are going to have to go. It's a bitter farewell, because I've been having so much fun with the series, but hopefully this isn't the last we'll see of that crazy bandicoot. That said...

Platinum #83 - Crash Bandicoot: Warped

1L2dc066.png

• Like 1

Last day of September, so I spent a little time wrapping up the rest of the main trophies in Arkham Knight, including the infamous Brutality 101. I saved The Long Halloween as the platinum popper for, well, obvious reasons. It requires beating the game on NG+, but I did most of that over the summer. I think I'm just past the Cloudburst part. Of course, the jury is still out on the community challenge events. I'll try to work on them in the coming weeks, but I might just consider Arkham Knight "done" for the purposes of this event. We'll have to see.

In other news, I began my next RE game. I chose Revelations for a number of reasons (okay, one, really: no online trophies), but I might need help if it does not support local co-op play. I haven't had time to look into it. Just completed two episodes and played a little Raid mode. The aiming is a little weird. It definitely feels like a port, which I was hoping wouldn't be the case. Still, it's nice to not die because of bad camera angles.

Dying by monsters is much more fitting.

Game #8 - RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS (5/56 trophies)

Progress on September 30, 2017:

Batman: Arkham Knight - 5 trophies

Resident Evil Revelations - 5 trophies

Overall progress

4. Batman: Arkham Knight (102/110)
  7. Resident Evil (43/45)
  8. Resident Evil Revelations (5/56)
  • Like 1

Played a little more RER today. Wasn't able to get the trophy for killing Rachel quickly. I made a backup save, so maybe I'll try again later...or wait until NG+, when I have better weapons. Ammo seems very scarce in this game. I think you can buy more ammo in Raid mode, but I'm not sure if it carries over into the campaign. I'll have to make a note to look into that...

Might play a bit more tonight, but I'm just going to go ahead and post my progress for today.

Progress on October 1, 2017:

Resident Evil Revelations - 4 trophies

Overall progress

7. Resident Evil (43/45)
  8. Resident Evil Revelations (9/56)
  • Like 1

I know you all desperately missed by update yesterday, but I've decided to only post updates a couple times a week from now on. Only when I have something new to report, I guess. Which I do. Hence this post!

So, first, I managed to finish RER, clocking in at exactly 7 hours. I heard this game was pretty easy, but I didn't think so. Even on "Normal" difficulty, I still found myself dying a lot...and usually because of the lack of ammo. If there was one thing they didn't need to carry over from the original game, it was that! Is being physically unable to use guns a staple in the RE series? In the first game, it kinda made sense, because you rarely HAD to kill a monster. But in this game, killing all of the enemies is often required to advance to the next section. I'm not sure why they thought it was a good idea to limit the amount of ammo you get.

Naturally, this meant I missed several trophies on my playthrough, including the one for killing the giant tentacle monster without a rocket launcher. As if there was even REMOTELY an option, given my gun situation. That's what we call a trophy that needs significant foresight before attempting. Expect another playthrough on the easiest difficulty when I get a chance...

Anyway, RER has now joined Arkham Knight in chipper status. ("Chippers" are games that I consider complete, but there are still trophies left to earn. Hence, I need to chip away at them, but with no real obligation to do so right away.) As such, I decided to begin yet another game, because this mad rush for completing thirteen games in two months doesn't seem to end. Our ninth entry, Claire, is an odd little game that is probably going to give me nightmares tonight. So, thanks for that, Claire. I still don't understand what I'm doing in this game, but I appreciate you horrifying me with your dark corridors, creepy voices, and relentless monsters.

This is the kind of game I've been waiting for.

Game #9 - CLAIRE (5/16 trophies)

Progress on October 2-3, 2017:

Resident Evil Revelations - 15 trophies

Claire - 5 trophies

Overall progress

7. Resident Evil (43/45)
  8. Resident Evil Revelations (24/56)
  9. Claire (5/16)
Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 2

You're getting those platinums really quick! RER should be 24/56 in overall progress ?.

I've been playing the games I got during the humble bundle sale. Deponia's one of the better point & click games, plenty of funny moments. The other games of the series aren't on PS4 though, left on a cliffhanger, and can't continue the journey. I'd rate it a 6/10... maybe lower because of the atrocity that was Kuvaq XD.

Legend of Kay is addicting, playing through blind on nightmare difficulty. There's a bit of a steep learning curve on the 3rd, or 4th chapter when they throw mini-boss type of enemies at you, taking 4 hearts of damage from one attack at that point in the game is kind of devastating. Besides that it's been pretty easy so far. Beat 2 bosses, 4 if some include the armor wearing bear who took like 80 attacks to defeat, and the multiple dragon dodging sections "bosses". I'd rate it a 7/10 so far, don't have any complaints about the gameplay at all. But the dialogue is between horrendous, and hilarious (Can't decide if that's a good thing or not.) Currently in some dark, old marsh with some JAMAICAN FROGS. Yaman!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Avalynch said:

You're getting those platinums really quick! RER should be 24/56 in overall progress 1f60b.png.

My bad. I make that mistake a lot. Like, every time I go to update.

8 hours ago, Avalynch said:

I've been playing the games I got during the humble bundle sale. Deponia's one of the better point & click games, plenty of funny moments. The other games of the series aren't on PS4 though, left on a cliffhanger, and can't continue the journey. I'd rate it a 6/10... maybe lower because of the atrocity that was Kuvaq XD.

Legend of Kay is addicting, playing through blind on nightmare difficulty. There's a bit of a steep learning curve on the 3rd, or 4th chapter when they throw mini-boss type of enemies at you, taking 4 hearts of damage from one attack at that point in the game is kind of devastating. Besides that it's been pretty easy so far. Beat 2 bosses, 4 if some include the armor wearing bear who took like 80 attacks to defeat, and the multiple dragon dodging sections "bosses". I'd rate it a 7/10 so far, don't have any complaints about the gameplay at all. But the dialogue is between horrendous, and hilarious (Can't decide if that's a good thing or not.) Currently in some dark, old marsh with some JAMAICAN FROGS. Yaman!

I liked Deponia, but yeah. Would've been nice to play the sequels. I also liked how much of a jerk the main character was. That's kinda refreshing, in almost any game.

LoK is one of those really deep backlog games for me. I keep almost getting to it, and then a bunch of other games get in the way. Let's just say I'm more likely to play that than the new Bubsy game... (Did anybody ask for that?)

Now, apparently Claire is glitched (in a good way), so I'm not allowed to play any other game until I finish it. What I guess happens is that when you load a save file, it actually changes the difficulty from Normal to Nightmare, allowing you to get the trophy for beating the game on the hardest difficulty without actually playing on the hardest difficulty. Normally I would scoff at such things, but that's just such a glaring oversight on the part of the developers that I can't help but take advantage of it. Unfortunately, that also means I had to keep my PS4 in rest mode all night. Stupid orange light keeping me awake.

No, Ava, I was not using it as a nightlight because I was scared of the dark!

• Like 2

Full moon tonight! So, naturally, I'm up for a little late night gaming. I went ahead and purchased one of those hidden object games, since I loved those when I was a kid and...well, I could use a break from Resident Evil. I'm making decent progress on Raid mode, though. I'm up to level 34 (need 50), I should be pretty close to 100 bonuses (need 150), and I have 36 S ranks (need 60). I also completed Episode 1 of Infernal difficulty (need 12). I'll keep chipping away at it, but this doesn't exactly make me want to take on RER2 or The Evil Within. I think I would be wise to avoid adding another long action game to the mix.

One of the things I like about this list is that every game has been unique so far. Metro was a first-person shooter, RER is a third-person shooter with a fun co-op mode, and RE was more of an old school horror/dungeon crawler (mansion crawler?). Deadly Tower was a top-down shooter, South Park was an RPG, Arkham Knight is an action/adventure game, The Escapists: TWD was a kind of gatherer/survival game, and Claire was...a platformer, I guess? I dunno. That game was weird. But in a good way.And, of course, Dead Synchronicity was a point-and-click, so it only makes sense to play a hidden object game now.

Still five minutes remaining on the download for Enigmatis, so I guess I'll just ramble for a bit...

We need three more games to add to the list. Batman: The Telltale Series will be one of them (our first episodic game!), but the other two are still a mystery. The sequels to South Park, RER, and Enigmatis are certainly an option, but then we can't have thirteen unique games. I really want to play Yomawari: Midnight Shadows, but I know nothing about the trophies or gameplay. Plus, the October 24 release date is really pushing it. If it's a 10-20 hour game, that's doable, but if it ends up being a really long/fun game, there's no way I'm going to want to rush it. And of course, there's no way I can consider Wolfenstein 2 or Little Nightmares, which are both releasing on October 27.

I have a funny sort of feeling that Halloween is going to bleed into November and maybe even December...

Game #10 – ENIGMATIS: THE GHOSTS OF MAPLE CREEK (0/12 trophies)

Progress on October 4-6, 2017:

Resident Evil Revelations - 8 trophies

Claire - 9 trophies

Overall progress

7. Resident Evil (43/45)
  8. Resident Evil Revelations (32/56)
  9. Claire (14/16)
  10. Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (0/12)
  • Like 3

@Cassylvania If you want to be really scared Drawn to Death is always an option... AKA all multiplayer trophies. ?

I got gud, and made it out of that terrible nightmare in Legend of Kay, never going anywhere without at least 2 berserk potions ever again. Cheesed the !@#$ out of them, attacking once, then going back to a safe spot they can't reach. Took around an hour. Defeated 2 more bosses, both are which were way easier than your average group of enemies. Encountered new spider, and moving/living statue enemies. Both fairly easy, but annoying. When hit by a spider you get poisoned, which makes your controls inverted for a short while. The statues can only be damaged by items, magic, and the hammer. I didn't know about the latter until during a boss fight, so I used all my magic, and bombs on them beforehand.

• Like 2

Good to know you wrapped up the Crash trilogy.

Just finished the first game myself. My god, this was a lot harder than I was expecting. It's nowhere near the Super Meat Boy level of difficulty but there were moments where I wanted to pull out my hair.

The High Road is absolute arse and I couldn't be bothered to get the Gold Relic in it. Stormy Ascent was a tough cookie, but after three straight hours of attempts I finally got the relic.

Everybody is saying the next two Crash games are a lot easier. I'll just have to wait and see how they are in the weeks and months to come.

• Like 2

@Avalynch Even I am not brave enough to take on multiplayer trophies! But nice job with LoK. I'm not sure I want to play another game that has spiders. I'm still not over the last one...

@Spaz I know how you feel. I don't really remember the original Crash games (I guess I played them, but either not very much or they never left a huge impression on me?), but that was a lot harder than I was expecting too. It's almost like speedrunning (well, I guess getting the relics kinda is), where you have to be frame-perfect for several jumps and maneuvers. I had a hard time with The High Road, but I eventually got in by using a combination of rope jumps and turtle hopping. I found the ropes were too unreliable to use for the entire level, so I only used them at parts that I knew were too difficult to do otherwise. I actually had a much tougher time with Stormy Ascent, since it's about three times longer than The High Road. As for the sequels, I thought Crash 2 was almost as hard as the first one (particularly because of the ice levels), but I didn't have any problems with the third one.

Well, since I'm here, I might as well post an update. As expected, I brutally murdered the trophies in E:TGoMC. It's actually a pretty fun game, if you like hidden object puzzles. Certainly don't play it for the story or voice acting. But I'm glad to see there's a whole bunch of games like this on PSN, so we might check out more in the future. Heck, we might check out more for this event...since we all know I'm not touching The Evil Within. Right? Right.

Oh, and I reached level 41 in RER! I also got 100 bonuses (Bonus Legend), all three rare weapons (Legends are Made, Not Born), and several more S ranks (no trophy yet ☹️). Not bad for being limited on time today. For the next week, I'll probably just continue RER and maybe tackle those community challenge events in Arkham Knight. I can't imagine what else I might do until the Halloween sale arrives.

Progress on October 7, 2017:

Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek - 10 trophies

Resident Evil Revelations - 3 trophies

Overall progress

7. Resident Evil (43/45)
  8. Resident Evil Revelations (35/56)
  9. Claire (14/16)
  10. Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (10/12)
  • Like 3

Crash 2 doesn't have The High Road or Stormy Ascent, which is good enough for me. Still, it has ice levels, which I'm not a fan of. The old Mario games on the NES, SNES and N64 taught me that.

Will be starting Uncharted The Lost Legacy in a hour. I hope Naughty Dog doesn't throw in a multiplayer DLC that's difficult to get like in Uncharted 4. Uncharted 2 and 3 have those multiplayer pack DLCs on the PS3 versions that are difficult to fully complete. I don't know if I want to spend 150 - 200 hours boosting those trophies. Doesn't sound like fun to me.

I guess the next game that will sort of resemble Crash Bandicoot difficulty wise that I will be doing is Velocity Ultra. It's a game set in space where you have to save civilians and bypass obstacles and shoot down enemies under a set time. If you get everything right you get a perfect metal. It's rated a 7 out of 10 difficulty over on the .org website which is roughly the same as Crash 1.

I did play both Velocity Ultra and 2X on an alt account. Definitely fun to play and most certainly one of the better indie games out there. But it's pretty damn difficult. Once you get to the later stages it really starts getting hard, because you really have to manuever through the levels and is extremely skill dependent. Which means you have to be precise with the controller.

That aside I wish you good luck on the rest of the Batman Arkham Knight trophies. You can definitely earn them. The community challenges will take a whole lot of practice, but it's extremely satisfying when you pull them off.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 2

Yeah, I know, It's been long since I last posted. It was mostly caused by lack of time or tiredness. However, I'm back. Will try to update regularly from now on. 

UPDATE #4   08.10.2017

On Saturday (I mean the last Saturday of September) I was nearly done with Uncharted The Lost Legacy (which I played a lot the previous weekend). I was left with getting all collectibles, finishing Crushing run and getting to Chapter 5 without firing a weapon or using an explosive. Basically, fists only. I got all collectibles and went halfway through Crushing mode. I believe I played a bit of PvZ:GW2 and several Battlefield 1 games. I also played a bit of 101 Ways To Die. I bought this game in order to make my ordeal for Community Challenge Pack from Akrham Knight a little less frustrating. I equated developers working for Rocksteady that thought such a DLC pack would be fun with Splatts you are supposed to kill in 101 Ways To Die. This game is the exact opposite of Lemmings of Flockers. You are supposed to place traps in a way to kill all Splatts. 

On Sunday I finished my Crushing playthorugh in Uncharted and got the platinum in the evening. Also, played a bit of 101 Ways To Die, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront and PvZ:GW2. Not a very productive day.

101 Ways To Die is not on the list because I don't remember what was my progress on Sunday. I will add it when I make an update covering this weekend (7th and 8th of October).

List of Eggplant Farm Games

God of War II (PS3) - DONE (100%) :platinum:

Get Even (PS4) - DONE (100%) :platinum: 

Child of Light (PS4) - DONE (100%) 

Batman Arkham Knight (PS4) - GONNA BE A PAIN IN MY ASS (95%) :platinum:

Uncharted The Lost Legacy (PS4) - DONE (100%) :platinum:

Edited by RockyJokerPL
  • Like 2

Well that week went quickly, didn't it? No, I just made two updates in one day.

So, in order to be regular in posting my progress I will try to update my profile on Sunday evening weekly. Hopefully I'll be able to maintain that regularity for longer than a month. What happened in my life during this week? Nothing extraordinary. I finally went to the cinema to see "It", then went drinking with my friend. If somebody asked me whether it's worth seeing Stephen King's book screen adaptation I would say: "Definitely.". "Why?" - you may ask. Well, I've only read one King's book and can with confidence say that Muschietti's movie really lets a viewer feel the style of Stephen's writing. I claimed "It" the best screen adaptation of a book I have ever seen after 40 minutes. If you are a fan of the genre, you should definitely watch Pennywise's story. After seeing the movie, we drank some booze ( in reasonable amounts ) and went home. End of story :)  

UPDATE #5   08.10.2017

On Saturday I sat down with an intention to finish 101 Ways To Die. And I managed. However, I would like to get back most of the time I spent with the game. Envision a puzzle game with RNG elements. It was so frustrating to replay the same level over and over and over again just to get lucky and have a fan blow a Splatt ( a Splatt is not a celebrity; I mean an electrical fan to cool you down in summer). Some levels really felt cheap. But with that out of the way I will stop complaining. 

Then I decided to download Hue and check it out. It sucked me in so much that I completed the story in one sitting ( it is short, but still ). I didn't use any guides or videos and I'm proud of it. I don't play many puzzle or platforming games, but I liked Hue a lot. The unique graphic style, innovative game concept and gameplay, soothing soundtrack and responsive controls really make this title a gem hidden in the stack of useless rocks. 

I did not have as much time as I would like to have on Sunday, but still managed to play for about an hour. I decided to start a new game - Maize - which some might label as another boring walking simulator, but I would not agree. Yes, it is indeed a walking simulator ( kind of ), but all of this can be forgiven if you focus on the story and humor. The game is hilarious so far. I am looking forward to playing it next weekend. I also added some games to my Waiting-For-Me-To-Have-Some-Time-To-Complete-Them-So-That-I-Get-My-Money-Worth Games List. Most of these I will try to complete as soon as I can. Spy Chameleon and Batman Arkham Kinght I will be "nibbling", because of their tendency to irritate me. 

List of Eggplant Farm Games

God of War II (PS3) - DONE (100%) :platinum:

Get Even (PS4) - DONE (100%) :platinum: 

Child of Light (PS4) - DONE (100%) 

Batman Arkham Knight (PS4) - GONNA BE A PAIN IN MY ASS (95%) :platinum:

Uncharted The Lost Legacy (PS4) - DONE (100%) :platinum:

101 Ways To Die (PS4) - DONE (100%) :platinum:

Hue (PS4) - NOT YET DONE (68%)

Layers of Fear (PS4) - NOT YET DONE (57%)

Maize (PS4) - NOT YET DONE (9%)

Spy Chameleon (PS4) - NOT YET DONE (59%)

Assassin's Creed Syndicate (PS4) - NOT EVEN STARTED PROPERLY (0%)

Edited by RockyJokerPL
  • Like 3

Damn everyone on here has a sweet collection of completed games, it was honestly cool to see everyone's list. I recently played Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance and got through to the final boss world. I like this game but the enemies are super aggressive on proud mode. The duo play with Sora as the light hearted guy and Riku as the dark stained "older brother" is really cool which makes the interactions with every character different and the viewpoint is cool. I also platinumed The Walking Dead Survival Instinct which is a game I really enjoy, for story not trophy collecting. I always read these posts on email but I'm not able to upvote any of them from there so I might switch to just reading them here.

• Like 3

Hey, lots of responses! Let's get to them...

@Spaz I'm not touching the new Uncharted game until I know it's safe from microtransactions/added DLC trophies. Naughty Dog is still on my naughty list for that crap they pulled with UC4. But good luck with Velocity Ultra! That game looks like it'd give me seizures. That's the last thing I need in my life.

@RockyJokerPL Nice updates, as always! I see you're struggling with Arkham Knight and Spy Chameleon, just like me. If I'm ever going to reach 100% trophy completion, I'm going to have to face those sooner or later. I just... I just don't want to.

@AydenBonnette Kingdom Hearts is another series I've been meaning to play, but haven't found time for. Like MGS, Assassin's Creed, and Resident Evil (which I finally got around to), I think my problem is way too many games in the series...and KH seems to take that to the next level by numbering them in the most ridiculous way imaginable. I mean, Dream Drop Distance? Where does that even fit in?

As for me, my RER adventure continues. I'm now level 45 (out of 50), with 54 S ranks (out of 60), 115 bonuses (out of 150), and I've cleared the Ghost Ship (Beyond the Veil), as well as defeated Shadow Norman (Jumping At Shadows). I mean, I didn't do the last ones. Somebody just carried me through them. But it's the thought that counts! I'm also halfway through Episode 3 (out of 12) on Infernal difficulty. There are some other trophies I need to get, of course, but those are the ones that are the most time-consuming.

Progress on October 8-9, 2017:

Resident Evil Revelations - 4 trophies

Overall progress

7. Resident Evil (43/45)
  8. Resident Evil Revelations (39/56)
  9. Claire (14/16)
  10. Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (10/12)
  • Like 3

If you look at Kingdom Hearts from a basic pov you have 1 and 2. Dream drop distance isn't really important because the gameplay is slightly different with monster collecting but the storyline is in the main characters dream world. The game in general is just nostalgia of playing in Disney film worlds and meeting the characters in a badass way. Basically any game or movie that's not labeled as 1 or 2 such as assassin's creed rogue or kingdom hearts dream drop distance or Spider-Man homecoming is just rehashed shit, which isn't to say the game or movie is bad or good but they are essentially someone else's idea or different perspective on a character or storyline.

On a side note how difficult is Batman Arkham Kinght to complete, I've played the storyline and own the seasonpass on my old account but just wanted to know. It would be cool to have an estimate on like a okay arkham player with combat mechanics and stuff and like me who sucks at the Batman freeflow and just enjoys the storyline, world, and joker collectibles.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, AydenBonnette said:

On a side note how difficult is Batman Arkham Kinght to complete, I've played the storyline and own the seasonpass on my old account but just wanted to know. It would be cool to have an estimate on like a okay arkham player with combat mechanics and stuff and like me who sucks at the Batman freeflow and just enjoys the storyline, world, and joker collectibles.

For me, a person who is as you said "okay" Batman Arkham Series player - not very good, but above average, it is something between catching 10 gummy bears thrown at you from 5 meters straight into your mouth while looking directly at the sun AND grabbing a mosquito's left testicle while wearing a boxing glove. Respectively, it is possible with enough practice, but very tiring, discouraging and frustrating in the process. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RockyJokerPL said:

For me, a person who is as you said "okay" Batman Arkham Series player - not very good, but above average, it is something between catching 10 gummy bears thrown at you from 5 meters straight into your mouth while looking directly at the sun AND grabbing a mosquito's left testicle while wearing a boxing glove. Respectively, it is possible with enough practice, but very tiring, discouraging and frustrating in the process. 

This post made me chuckle. I'm reminded of the monty python sketch where these brothers hunted mosquitos with bazookas in the woods. I'm still in questionable debate on whether to add another hair puller to my list. I feel as though everyone wants a 100% list and seeing some of the great experiences missed I might give up the completionist dream and shoot for like an 80 percent to try this game again.

Edited by AydenBonnette
I'm a mongeloid ape who can't spell
  • Like 1

I am missing just three trophies which for some doesn't seem to be that bad. But it is. I've done the easiest ones from the Community Pack. Now I'm left with the most ridiculous trophies there are. I've read many tips for this and thought of some on my own. I'll try them out as soon as I get down to Batman and let you all know if they work and make it easier.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RockyJokerPL said:

I am missing just three trophies which for some doesn't seem to be that bad. But it is. I've done the easiest ones from the Community Pack. Now I'm left with the most ridiculous trophies there are. I've read many tips for this and thought of some on my own. I'll try them out as soon as I get down to Batman and let you all know if they work and make it easier.

mal5l.gif

• Like 1