closertim

25 survival matches trophy

22 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if completing invite only online matches count towards the trophy? Feels like I've done over 25 but no trophy. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think it needs to be public. Solo matches don't count but as long as you have someone else playing it with you, it counts. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can confirm that Invite Only matches do NOT count for the 25 Survival Wins. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you create a 4 wave game on NORMAL with a couple if friends you will pwn it or even do it solo.  The game should only take about 15 mins, 25 is nothing! 🤠

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LuuadPL said:

Same problem.. I think I won 25 matches.. but still haven't trophy -_-

 

Make sure you are playing public matches, you'll get there eventually, it's not glitched or anything like that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Invite only works fine as long as you have a teammate, that's how I did it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Invite only works fine as long as you have a teammate, that's how I did it. 

Maybe they changed it on the latest update? fam

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LuuadPL said:

What about character change? Is it possible if character has own statistics? 

 

No, your choice of character doesn't matter for the 25 wins, you just need to get 25 wins in public matches (including public invite-only matches). The trophy seems to be a bit picky, so if you join a game in progress it might not count. All I can suggest is to just keep playing and try to keep track of the number of wins you have. It will unlock eventually.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team Player 10 and Team Player 25:

 

At level 7 and after playing what I recall as my 5th or 6th game, got the above 2 trophies popping one after another after playing a full online game after a long hiatus. Has there been any bugs/issues with these two popping up at same time or not popping at all?

 

Thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8-10-2018 at 8:29 PM, xDatajackx said:

Team Player 10 and Team Player 25:

 

At level 7 and after playing what I recall as my 5th or 6th game, got the above 2 trophies popping one after another after playing a full online game after a long hiatus. Has there been any bugs/issues with these two popping up at same time or not popping at all?

 

Thanks!

I unlocked both at the same time as well. It seems like the Trophies glitch in a good way. I can't really complain but it's weird to unlock both of these together.

 

I played my previous games last year. Since than the game received several updates. 

Edited by ConAir
Added more to the story
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2018 at 8:51 AM, ConAir said:

I unlocked both at the same time as well. It seems like the Trophies glitch in a good way. I can't really complain but it's weird to unlock both of these together.

 

I played my previous games last year. Since than the game received several updates. 

 

Just had the same thing happen to me. And the last games I played were back in August this year.

 

I think the 10 matches trophy glitched on me as I can't see how I haven't played 10 matches. I must have hit 25 matches and it unlocked both after playing with the lastest updates. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, black__bunny said:

 

Just had the same thing happen to me. And the last games I played were back in August this year.

 

I think the 10 matches trophy glitched on me as I can't see how I haven't played 10 matches. I must have hit 25 matches and it unlocked both after playing with the lastest updates. 

Right that's it I'm flagging you guys.  Nah just kidding.  Good to hear it's glitching in a good kind of way.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can confirm, this glitch is still active. Both trophies popped at the same time. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why some people get alle 3 trophies at the same time??

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can also confirm the glitch. Both my 10 & 25 Win trophies double popped after picking up the game again since it was free on Playstation Plus. I can't say trophies have ever glitched on me in a good way but I'll take this! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was really relieved to find this thread. Last night I was playing for the first time in almost two years. Spent a couple hours playing in private with a friend getting the collectibles. Then booted up a match of survival with randoms. At the end of the 15 minutes the 25 wins popped and few seconds later 10 wins popped. I was starting to freak out because obviously that looks pretty bad. Thankfully it is a documented glitch.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol i played my first round and all of the three team trophies popped up 😅 is there anybody with the same mistake?

Edited by UnsignedBaui
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/10/2019 at 3:09 PM, UnsignedBaui said:

Lol i played my first round and all of the three team trophies popped up 1f605.png is there anybody with the same mistake?

 

Yeah, it's a known glitch, same thing happened to me on my first online match, it's been there since October 2018.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.