25 survival matches trophy

closertim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Just now, LuuadPL said:

What about character change? Is it possible if character has own statistics? 

No, your choice of character doesn't matter for the 25 wins, you just need to get 25 wins in public matches (including public invite-only matches). The trophy seems to be a bit picky, so if you join a game in progress it might not count. All I can suggest is to just keep playing and try to keep track of the number of wins you have. It will unlock eventually.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8-10-2018 at 8:29 PM, xDatajackx said:

Team Player 10 and Team Player 25:

At level 7 and after playing what I recall as my 5th or 6th game, got the above 2 trophies popping one after another after playing a full online game after a long hiatus. Has there been any bugs/issues with these two popping up at same time or not popping at all?

Thanks!

I unlocked both at the same time as well. It seems like the Trophies glitch in a good way. I can't really complain but it's weird to unlock both of these together.

I played my previous games last year. Since than the game received several updates. 

Edited by ConAir
Added more to the story
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/28/2018 at 8:51 AM, ConAir said:

I unlocked both at the same time as well. It seems like the Trophies glitch in a good way. I can't really complain but it's weird to unlock both of these together.

I played my previous games last year. Since than the game received several updates. 

Just had the same thing happen to me. And the last games I played were back in August this year.

I think the 10 matches trophy glitched on me as I can't see how I haven't played 10 matches. I must have hit 25 matches and it unlocked both after playing with the lastest updates. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, black__bunny said:

Just had the same thing happen to me. And the last games I played were back in August this year.

I think the 10 matches trophy glitched on me as I can't see how I haven't played 10 matches. I must have hit 25 matches and it unlocked both after playing with the lastest updates. 

Right that's it I'm flagging you guys.  Nah just kidding.  Good to hear it's glitching in a good kind of way.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Was really relieved to find this thread. Last night I was playing for the first time in almost two years. Spent a couple hours playing in private with a friend getting the collectibles. Then booted up a match of survival with randoms. At the end of the 15 minutes the 25 wins popped and few seconds later 10 wins popped. I was starting to freak out because obviously that looks pretty bad. Thankfully it is a documented glitch.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 31/10/2019 at 3:09 PM, UnsignedBaui said:

Lol i played my first round and all of the three team trophies popped up 1f605.png is there anybody with the same mistake?

Yeah, it's a known glitch, same thing happened to me on my first online match, it's been there since October 2018.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...