Trophies for finishing levels not unlocking

Anyone else having problems with some trophies not unlocking when they should? I just finished the last level on normal, got the trophy associated with beating the level while having collected over 90% of the gold and killed over 90% of the enemies. Yet the trophy for finishing the level itself didn't pop.

13 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Anyone else having problems with some trophies not unlocking when they should? I just finished the last level on normal, got the trophy associated with beating the level while having collected over 90% of the gold and killed over 90% of the enemies. Yet the trophy for finishing the level itself didn't pop.

yeah, this happened to me on level 2 hard and i heard from some other people, that this happened to them too.

luckily you can just speedrun through the level to get the level complete trophy, no need to collect or kill anything besides the boss. ;)

Just now, dernop said:

yeah, this happened to me on level 2 hard and i heard from some other people, that this happened to them too.

luckily you can just speedrun through the level to get the level complete trophy, no need to collect or kill anything besides the boss. ;)

Thanks for confirming that those trophies are kind of iffy, and that running through the level again should fix the issue. I guess I get to use the fully upgraded character after all before switching to the other one for hard mode :lol:.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Confirmed workaround.

Play game in offline mode (disconnected to internet)

Then the level trophies pop at the right time on first try.

Bugged on me aswell, lvl 6 normal mode and lvl 3 hard mode. After disconnecting all popped as they should

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 22.8.2017 at 4:37 PM, RingofFire20 said:

Im also having trouble on a trophy called Space Caption for unlocking the space outfit i have done it about 9 10 times and still cant get it anyone have any suggestings getting 

I also have trouble with that trophy.. Already played that level 8 times and even deleted the game & my save and completed the game again till this point. Still no Space Captain trophy.

Other trophies did not pop either, but after i completed that level a 2nd time they unlocked. Does anyone know how to fix this?

• 2 months later...

Wow, this version is so glitched

Completing the hard level trophies dont pop when they should

going offline helped once but its not a complete solution as im still having issues popping the trophies when they should

seems that replaying them over and over again is the only work around

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I streamed my entire playthrough. Two short sessions. Didn't have any trophies glitching, and I was definitely online. But yeah, people say if you struggle, play it offline. Game wasn't all that bad tbh. Wasn't great, but it's a fun enough basic run n gun game. Hard difficulty can be tricky, but it's just to use the girl you unlock at the end of first playthrough. Else you'll struggle with some of the bosses.

• 1 year later...