Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet announced for PS4.

Really looking forward to this! Have played and platted Hollow Fragment, Lost Song and Hollow Realization! And I'm still enjoying the DLC's on HR - so much content! :D I mean, Lost Song was okay, but kinda meh, but in generell I love these SAO games! Anyway, I'm hyped, GGO setting will be certainly interesting! :D 

1 hour ago, GrayFT said:

Gameplay!

Looks like all the games before judging from the world, HUD and monster design, so that should be easy to access. Playing as Sinon/ with sniper weapons seems to me like it could be a drag to play actually... but it will be interesting to test at least and I can always just play Kirito and go full "my sword is da best everywhere" mode. :P 

You realize the SAO game series is becoming mainstream when it's also getting a Xbone version ?

Or maybe cause the setting in Gun Gale Online World it's a competitive shooter and that's the genre that most appeals to Xbone community apparently ?

Reading the comments versus reading comments on Gematsu hurr durr. Night and day difference.

PSNP: Oh hey this looks good!

Gematsu: Ha! GAAAAAAAAAY!

I'd like it if you can really spec out the guns. I'd hate it if it's basically RPG levels of "Generic Gun 1 (+14 ATK)" crap. Ghost Recon Future Soldier had horrible trophies but making a gun in that game was fun with all the little parts and I want them to go to those levels in FB. Also, the shooting better not be trash tier like God Eater. I mean I love God Eater but shooting is aids in that game. Hopefully it will be solid.

Fuck, it's gonna be FB now. Ugh.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...