Physical Copy

Would fucking love to grab this on Xbox or Switch, but I can't really justify buying it on PS4 when I already got the Vita and PS3 versions, and then the 5 buck upgrade got me the PS4 version as well. I don't really need this, but damn if it ain't pretty.

This is some great news. 

Wonder if it will have the Frenemies DLC in it? (I'm about to read the page now, so if it's answered on the page, I'll have my answer)

Aww shit, it's being done by V-Blank? So now I can (sort of) associate Guac with RCR? Heck yeah!

Also, seems there's no DLC on the disc :'(

2 minutes ago, fastflowdaman said:

The STCE comes with the DLC included.

Once upon a time it did.

Then they released DLC for the special edition version anyway.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-au/games/addons/guacamelee-stce-'frenemies'-character-pack/cid=EP2145-CUSA00319_00-STCEBOSSCOSTUMES

Just now, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Once upon a time it did.

Then they released DLC for the special edition version anyway.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-au/games/addons/guacamelee-stce-'frenemies'-character-pack/cid=EP2145-CUSA00319_00-STCEBOSSCOSTUMES

I see. We are talking about different DLCs. The most important one, Inferno, is already part of the STCE.

Just now, fastflowdaman said:

I see. We are talking about different DLCs. The most important one, Inferno, is already part of the STCE.

Yeah man. I remember back when I got the PS4 version and realized I'd have to clock all that El Infierno stuff as well and died a little inside. 

Nah, it just irks me when you see a super mega deluxe edition of a game come out with everything in it and it's all hunky dory, but then they add some more DLC anyway. It's like Bulletstorm as a recent example, it's updated and upgraded and all that sweet stuff, but it's also got a whole new Duke Nukem thing and it's like, well first you're screwing previous owners, but since you're also selling it separately to the new updated version you're screwing new owners as well, so congrats on screwing everyone.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 18.8.2017 at 1:38 PM, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Yeah man. I remember back when I got the PS4 version and realized I'd have to clock all that El Infierno stuff as well and died a little inside. 

Nah, it just irks me when you see a super mega deluxe edition of a game come out with everything in it and it's all hunky dory, but then they add some more DLC anyway. It's like Bulletstorm as a recent example, it's updated and upgraded and all that sweet stuff, but it's also got a whole new Duke Nukem thing and it's like, well first you're screwing previous owners, but since you're also selling it separately to the new updated version you're screwing new owners as well, so congrats on screwing everyone.

Didn't even fully realize what you were talking about until some days after your last post. It's about another trophy-adding, priced DLC.

My appreciation for DrinkBox definitely took harm.