Ready for some trophies Shaka Brah! (Trophy Thoughts)

They said having the extra episode count for the platinum was a mistake according to this: http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2017/08/life_is_strange_before_the_storms_platinum_trophy_requires_the_deluxe_edition_updated

Wonder how they would "fix" this, i don't think a trophy has ever been deleted from a list? Or do you think they would create a new one and leave the current one in the dust? ?

26 minutes ago, renatabls said:

They said having the extra episode count for the platinum was a mistake according to this: http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2017/08/life_is_strange_before_the_storms_platinum_trophy_requires_the_deluxe_edition_updated

Wonder how they would "fix" this, i don't think a trophy has ever been deleted from a list? Or do you think they would create a new one and leave the current one in the dust? 1f914.png

Sounds very promising, and full credit to Square for a quick response to this. It shows that there is value to the community putting pressure on them so quickly. Guess the trophy hunting community isn't such a small and insignificant demographic

As for possible solutions - the easiest would probably be to release the exclusive episode as free DLC to anyone purchasing any edition of the game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, renatabls said:

Wonder how they would "fix" this, i don't think a trophy has ever been deleted from a list? Or do you think they would create a new one and leave the current one in the dust? ?

Good job Square, at least they're trying to fix this.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Only 3 episodes? I was hoping there would be at least 5 episodes.

It's not a full game. Almost like a Standalone DLC (like The Walking Dead: Michonne), or mini-series if you like. It just fills the void between Season 1 and the imminent Season 2. We get some backstory on Chloe during the 5 year break detailed in Season 1.

Don't worry, according to the developers, more Life is Strange is coming soon.

4 minutes ago, QuentinCle95 said:

As someone who never really liked Chloe, but loved Max' story, I feel kind of awkward buying the Deluxe Edition when all I'm really interested in is the Farewell Chapter... 

Chloe was badass.

On 8/19/2017 at 3:10 AM, Nitro said:

You obviously haven't played the first terrific game. Shame on you more like.

If you played the first one, you would understand.

It was hella good :3

I'm aware of the character. Quirky teenage character says a quirky thing written by some ageing French businessman who thinks that's how the kids roll, nowadays. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LunchCannon54 said:

I'm aware of the character. Quirky teenage character says a quirky thing written by some ageing French businessman who thinks that's how the kids roll, nowadays. 

And being a kid in 2013, I can agree that is how teens spoke.