Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Collectors Edition Confirmed NA

On 8/18/2017 at 7:05 PM, Bubblyfishes said:

as a massive fan of the two originals, this is a day one must. thanks for sharing!

also @DarkSoleride love your profile pic!! one of my most entertaining 100% games :D

I knooow the original was epic shame this game is not coming to the PS Vita but alas i guess Remote Play will be my friend here. Ah cheers mate yeah really is a epic RPG quite underrated glad there is a fellow Amlurian amongst us :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

I knooow the original was epic shame this game is not coming to the PS Vita but alas i guess Remote Play will be my friend here. Ah cheers mate yeah really is a epic RPG quite underrated glad there is a fellow Amlurian amongst us :D

Very sad man. But apparently the Asian version has a separate trophy list and is fully playable in English so I might dive into the world of Amalur again :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The__High_Ground said:

now i might be late to the party and all, but dissidia final fantasy is coming to console? if so, im stoked, never played it before and Ive always been interested in a game that includes the other chars lol

they released an arcade version of the game in Japan and it's now being ported to PS4 to be shipped worldwide. it's slightly different from the original, with some new faces and removal of familiar faces, and focuses more on the multiplayer aspect rather than the usual 1V1 from the PSP games. but you should probably just wiki it and watch some gameplay to fully get the gist :P

7 minutes ago, Bubblyfishes said:

they released an arcade version of the game in Japan and it's now being ported to PS4 to be shipped worldwide. it's slightly different from the original, with some new faces and removal of familiar faces, and focuses more on the multiplayer aspect rather than the usual 1V1 from the PSP games. but you should probably just wiki it and watch some gameplay to fully get the gist :P

ohhh okay :D but is there like a single player story? cuz thats what id prefer lol

Square locked me out of the FFXV Ultimate Edition, even though there were PAL versions.. so I will likely be locked out of this too.
I hope the 6 extra characters can be picked up separately in the store later...

47 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

ohhh okay :D but is there like a single player story? cuz thats what id prefer lol

I believe there is, though I don't know how good it will be as it was added on for this version.

8 hours ago, Bubblyfishes said:

Very sad man. But apparently the Asian version has a separate trophy list and is fully playable in English so I might dive into the world of Amalur again :D

yeah i was considering double dipping in that plat as it was so much fun the first time round just a shame they launched the game same time as Skyrim back in the day sabotaging their own game!

7 hours ago, TheJadedJay said:

Square locked me out of the FFXV Ultimate Edition, even though there were PAL versions.. so I will likely be locked out of this too.
I hope the 6 extra characters can be picked up separately in the store later...

I believe there is, though I don't know how good it will be as it was added on for this version.

Like the previous two games it will have a single player story with and online multiplayer  

46 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

Like the previous two games it will have a single player story with and online multiplayer  

I haven't played the previous two games, I just heard a singleplayer campaign was added for the PS4 version of this one.