The Corporation ( a Cj backed collaborative) Coming 2018

So let me get this straight? The elite are people who play non-stop 24/7. There will barely be anyone who will participate in this. I been playing since 2012 with over 10,000 trophies and am only level 37. I would consider myself an "Elite" at this point, especially being in almost the top thousand in the USA. Also, are you not level 55 yourself? That means you shouldn't participate right?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, DawningWolf55 said:

So let me get this straight? The elite are people who play non-stop 24/7. There will barely be anyone who will participate in this. I been playing since 2012 with over 10,000 trophies and am only level 37. I would consider myself an "Elite" at this point, especially being in almost the top thousand in the USA. Also, are you not level 55 yourself? That means you shouldn't participate right?

Yes that is correct you will not be eligible, and your right only the real elite will play. 

Oh and perhaps you don't know me, but I don't care about the majority of people on this site ?

2 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Yes that is correct you will not be eligible, and your right only the real elite will play. 

Oh and perhaps you don't know me, but I don't care about the majority of people on this site 1f600.png

Except, I doubt many "real elites" will play. Also, what is this competition even going to be? Hardcore trophy grinding for a certain time? What? This seems like a thought up thing right on the dot.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, DawningWolf55 said:

Except, I doubt many "real elites" will play. Also, what is this competition even going to be? Hardcore trophy grinding for a certain time? What? This seems like a thought up thing right on the dot.

Thankyou for you opinion.

6 minutes ago, Tearraven said:

Then go somewhere else? 1f600.png

Thankyou for your opinion. 

3 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

You should be ashamed

Lol. Always ?

Just now, Shana Alter said:
  • So Lv:55 meaning you won't be in it
  • No whingers, prentenders, degenerates, etc so you won't be in it
  • Fancy banner like your signature? Sorry not fancy

This sounds great to watch the chaos from the sides and watch it devolve into you running away like some other league thing I saw even though you shouldn't be participating in your own event going by my top 2 points

Thankyou for your opinion.

5 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Elite is kind of a funny term to label yourself when your profile is a VN skip bomb.  What's so elite about using a guide to skip through a bunch of JP visual novels a bunch of times?

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself I guess :dunno:

I thought some of your other events were cool and interesting, but this one just seems like an attempt at self-aggrandizement

I don't disagree with you but I choose Elite because it is a term thrown around this site freely. You see anyone can say anything here with no expectation of follow through. I follow through. Do you 

2 minutes ago, Sergen said:

You might think people looking at this thread are leaving negative opinions out of jealousy towards you, but when I look at their trophy lists, I see that they already have a better list than you, with less than half the trophies you have. The only thing you're showing us with how "elite" you are is that you're elite at wasting your money on digital images for your virtual profile on a game console. Most people at level 25-30 have probably put more effort into their trophy list than your level 53 trophy list. You only have 1 platinum that I have an ounce of admiration for and that is: The Crew, aside from that, your trophy list is a joke. I don't hold my own trophy accomplishments up high, because I know trophies don't define gaming skill, but if you're using your trophy list to brag, at least make sure you have some good trophies to show off to people first. 

Thankyou for your opinion, Could I ask why you choose to write something like this when this collaboration obviously had nothing to do with you.