The Corporation ( a Cj backed collaborative) Coming 2018

I think you are all correct, the elite tag was a jest at how It is constantly thrown around this site with no consequence. To be honest maybe you are all correct but I know one thing, none of you are good people. You are taking shots at me to validate your own short comings. But you are right I don't need to waste my time on this sort of stuff anymore.

So know that it has calmed down I would like to acknowledge everyone that posted. I respect this is a public forum and you can say whatever you want. Unfortunately many of you were so focused on either attacking, slandering or self projecting that you may have missed the whole point. Anyone that actually knows me has known for sometime I have little interest in dealing with this increasingly vocal minority. You see you type whatever you want and feel no accountability. The whole point of this was to see what would occur, would it pass by or was it just to tempting to take a free shot in hope of feeling some self validation. I don't seek to judge any of you, it takes a certain unhappiness with life to need to attack someone else with a keyboard. I do pity you though and hope that you can move to a better place in life. 

Perhaps next time take a moment to think how your response will look the next day, and then if your still of the opinion it's valid do as you will. Or better yet actually step away from your viel of anonymity and approach the person. You see your words don't hurt me but that is because I see you for what you are, as will some of this community. But how can you be sure the next person you do this to will be strong enough to deal with your disgusting abuse.

Edited by CjShai