Yakuza 6 release date, day 1 edition and collector's edition announced

As for the ice stones, it's supposed to keep your drinks cold. Not real sure how it works, though.

22 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

As a huge fan of the Yakuza franchise i'm getting that After Hours edition. Looks amazing. Have they stated what region this is for? 

Well, the ratings thing is ESRB, so North America for sure. However, I think I read it's coming to Europe as well.

• Like 1

Holy shit that looks impressive.

Definitely going to preorder as soon as it becomes available. I have Kiwami preordered and it'll be my first taste of the Yakuza franchise. Hopefully by the time I beat it, Yakuza 0 will go on sale so I can get that as well.

Then I'll boot up my PS3 and play through 4 and 5 before 6 comes out.

3 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Holy shit that looks impressive.

Definitely going to preorder as soon as it becomes available. I have Kiwami preordered and it'll be my first taste of the Yakuza franchise. Hopefully by the time I beat it, Yakuza 0 will go on sale so I can get that as well.

Then I'll boot up my PS3 and play through 4 and 5 before 6 comes out.

To follow the story your better playing Y0 first as that's the prequel to Kiwami.

8 hours ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Are those stones like ice or something? I've never seen something like that before lol. How do they work?

They're whiskey stones. You throw them in the freezer and can add them to your drink to prevent it from watering down. Some people like a little water in their whiskey, it's a preference thing.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sega has pulled the Yakuza 6 demo, which was released earlier today, from the PS Store because some people were able to access the full game with it. I assume that, once they fix that, it'll be back on the store. 

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/02/27/yakuza-6-demo-removed-from-playstation-store/ 

I put it into my download list before it was pulled, but I wonder if I'd still be able to access it. :hmm: