New list with platinum!

diskdocx

New list has popped up for this game - Vita only. Maybe Asian region?

I wonder if this will be like Semisphere where the Asian list had a plat. Unfortunately it is Vita only at the moment, so won't help us if that is the case.

Also, to date the Vita 100% list still hasn't been patched, so it remains impossible to complete.

As for this list, it seems identical to the 100% version, just with 10 trophies added for completing the levels.

Would be a very easy plat if it is released world wide.

Did a guide for the base game on .org

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/tachyon-project/288245-tachyon-project-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

Edited by diskdocx

15 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Cool! Thanks for the info. May have to import this if its physical. Looks like there might be a PS4 version?

I'm skeptical about the fixed trophies though. Douche move if they did fix them but not bother to patch the exiting versions 

Little worried that this game will be a tad difficult for me because of the genre. I tend to lose sight of myself. 

A similar thing happened with me on dead nation because there was so much zombies on the screen i lost sight of myself. After the zombies were cleared out it turned out that i was walking into a wall the whole time xD 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Little worried that this game will be a tad difficult for me because of the genre. I tend to lose sight of myself. 

A similar thing happened with me on dead nation because there was so much zombies on the screen i lost sight of myself. After the zombies were cleared out it turned out that i was walking into a wall the whole time xD 

It isn't hard. Its a very easy (and short) twin stick shooter.

Try out the PSN version on PS4 if you want to see what it's like.

Looks like this will have a PS Vita and PS4 physical release, available through Play Asia, limited to 2000 copies. Reasonable price ($30). I assume there will be a PS4 list popping up soon.

20 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

I just booted this up on Vita to see if there was a patch for the unobtainables.  Nope. 

So someone has all but one trophy from the new retail Vita version, and they have all of the previously glitched trophies. 

This certainly looks promising for the new release. I hope that means we might see a patch one day.

Edit - and he has the plat. So the retail Vita version would appear to have resolved the glitched trophies.

Edited by diskdocx

7 hours ago, diskdocx said:

So someone has all but one trophy from the new retail Vita version, and they have all of the previously glitched trophies. 

This certainly looks promising for the new release. I hope that means we might see a patch one day.

Edit - and he has the plat. So the retail Vita version would appear to have resolved the glitched trophies.

Well that doesn't really help me, haha! I want the damn NA Vita 100%!!! 

Fingers still crossed for a patch to the existing game. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Shadiochao said:

I got mine the other day and nothing seems to hint at it being a sample. I haven't tried to play it yet, though.

I'm glad because the email I got implied I'd need to return a sample to Hong Kong if I got one.

I got that same email. I assume one of the games they send out was an empty shelf/display box, not an actual game.

6 hours ago, SNACH2497 said:

I got them today, these 2 retail editions are definitely the trophy lists with the platinums. Very cool packaging, digging the soundtrack. They also sent me a $5 coupon, real nice of them.

Thanks for the update. I can't track Play Asia shipments, so it's nice to hear what others are finding in terms of delivery times.

Hopefully mine arrive soon