i got trophy for free " Great Haul "

AbduShraidi

hey, i was playing Endurance and looking for these 4 trophies " Skillful Raider, Still Tastes Good, Great Haul and Great Outdoors " i got Still Tastes Good trophy (Eat the meat of 5 wolves that were killed with poison damage ) and then i tried to Survive for 10 days, but after i Survived for only 1 day i got killed and the trophy for Escaping the forest after surviving 10 days, with at least 10 Relics poped up without doing the requirements and i'm still missing the trophy for Surviving for 10 days " Great Outdoors " i still don't know how it happened and why, but i'm glad the i only need to Survive for 10 days in the same place 

Rise_of_the_Tomb_Raider.jpg

• Like 1

Maybe Square Enix is giving out free trophies after forcing us to buy the Deluxe edition of LIFE IS STRANGE: BEFORE THE STORM if we want the platinum :lol::lol:. Let me pop in my Tomb Raider Disc now seen I don't have some of the DLC's trophies. Maybe might get some of those free trophies ;)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Same thing happened to me, it might be related to having already met the requirements on a previous expedition but not escaping as I kept going for skillful raider many times before getting it right.

Either that or its because you met the requirement in a endurance Co op expedition previously, which I also did before playing the sp endurance.

If not for those reasons maybe the trophies are just bugged in a good way lol.

Edited by x7eight