Lots of bugs ang glitches in this game?

DemonicPrime

Hey I'm curious to know if anyone out there has run into major bugs or glitches in AOM so far? Because I'm beginning to grow tired of the constant glitches and bugs I've come across.

So far I've  experienced;

-Friday's UI thing glitching in the upper right corner so only her name and a blank portrait stayed on screen whilst no voice or subtitles appeared

-Fell through the world when a car collided with my own vehicle when starting a vehicle sub mission 

-Had the game lock up after the above happened

-Joule's Mayhem ability failed to trigger at least twice during a story mission which cost me my char's lives and necessitated another annoying 1km hike from the respawn point to the objective.

Now I get it's a new game and all, so some teething issues are to be expected.  But this is getting too much for me.

I had an enemy spawn inside a pillar that I had to kill.  But I was still able to kill them so no biggie.  Beyond that it has been glitch free.  Only other thing I had happen was a gravity machine ended up right in the path of one of the driving checkpoint missions and would suck up my car making the mission impossible so had to abort it and go deal with it.  But that isn't a glitch and just an unfortunate place for one of those to be.

I've had tons of glitches, from Mayhems not working properly, to dropping through the world after a cutscene and getting trapped there, to an endless load screen. As well as the quest markers not appearing, which makes the lairs really tedious to go through, and the top left quest goal not appearing too which is fun because not knowing what to do is fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Glitches I found during my 24 hours

1.Most mayhem abilities fail a lot, Fortunes is particularly a mess depending on what enemy types you fight

2.Fell thru world twice

3.Dialog prompt never loaded and the next checkpoint of mission 3 never popped up had to restart the whole game to fix that one!

4.Switched characters while taking damage, both character models were on the field for a second then the game blue screened.

I have a Gravity Dominator mission that won't clear. I get the clear animation and XP but the sirens and sky won't clear and it remains on my map. When I leave and come back, it just restarts the mission. Also, I had a problem with Hardtack's mayhem, where he shoots mines instead of regular shells, then when he goes to Mayhem, he shoots regular shells, and can detonate all the mines he shot during normal play. I've also had the map reset my waypoints, say I'm going for a hostage task and then it will suddenly switch to a legion lair. Those are some of the most annoying glitches, although I have seen lots of camera problems, such as positioning the camera inside of buildings or other environment objects while riding elevators.