[Suggestion] List of forum members in game forums

I'm curious what you think; I hope I'm not blind and missing a complete obvious thing.

It'd be interesting to have a list of forum members that you can view within each game's forum.

An example -- I have Uncharted 3, member A and B do too but member C doesn't - the list shows me, member A and B as in we have the game.

Could be useful for if someone has problems with (a) trophy(/trophies) and want to ask someone for if there's nobody who replies to any threads?

51 minutes ago, WaxWeazle said:

Well I'd specifically mean the people who're active on the forum and have played the game - not just everybody as indeed that'd be a mess.

What do you mean by active? Lots of people made forum accounts and never came back to them, so it'll be as useful as active players. Or does active=currently online?

I dunno. I think this could result in a lot of members getting bothered to help a stranger with trophies. I know I personally would find it annoying if I had people I didn't know messaging me to help them boost instead of just creating a gaming session and waiting for it to fill up.

• Like 2