Need recommendations of games with 21 trophies or less including the plat

wolverine123

As the title says, im 21 trophies off 10k i would like trophy number 10000 to be a platinum. I need help to decide what to play. Recently ive been playing alot of shit games with easy plats so i would like this one to be something a bit better and tougher. im not looking for an ultra rare less than 1% achievers or anything like that though. Also nothing thats going to take over 50 hours. I can always earn a few trophies in something else first if a suggestion i like has less than 21 trophies. My favourite games are rpgs but im open to trying pretty much anything except fps war games. Looking forward to reading peoples sugestions.

Great suggestions so far, I have every game mentioned so far in my digital backlog. At the minute valkyria chronicles is looking like the one i'll be going for, completely forgot i had it. Until dawn will probably be the plat after that. Ive platted prince of persia sands of time and started warrior within a few times but could never get properly into it.

I second the Until Dawn and Valkyria Chronicles. Both amazing games. Valkyria Chronicles took me about 36 hours and Until Dawn is a 15-hour plat... Though I'm not finished with it yet.

Others that I heard were pretty good and meet your requirements are Dragon Quest Builders and The Witness.

• Like 1

So the decision has been taken out of my hands, I wake up this morning and my son has decided to start world of final fantasy for me on my vita and earn 2 trophies in it. So I'm going to be doing Deponia. I would do Until Dawn but that would mean only playing it in the evening after my son goes to bed.

6 hours ago, wolverine123 said:

So the decision has been taken out of my hands, I wake up this morning and my son has decided to start world of final fantasy for me on my vita and earn 2 trophies in it. So I'm going to be doing Deponia. I would do Until Dawn but that would mean only playing it in the evening after my son goes to bed.

Congrats on 10k! How was Deponia? It looks like a point and click game, and a short one at that if you already have the plat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cassylvania said:

Congrats on 10k! How was Deponia? It looks like a point and click game, and a short one at that if you already have the plat.

Thanks. Yeah its a point and click, some quite funny bits,nice and easy plat. My last 10 or 12 plats have all been ridiculously short and easy ones, ive got probably another 10 quick ones lined up to play aswel. Might end up doing another 2 today then start on valkyria chronicles tomorrow.

• Like 1

HELLBLADE: SENUA'S SACRIFICE has 15 trophies, takes around 8 hours. Worth the time, platinum name is "Done".

Edit:

Oh yeah! Congrats on 10k, I guess you had already past 10k with another 20 trophies. So don't mind me!

Edited by Morfea
  • Like 1