WWF SUNDAY NIGHT HeAT

BSKkayfabe

Does anyone know if maybe every episode is on youtube? i see that there's a handful, i'm just vexed because WWE network doesn't carry them (bastards.) That and Velocity (Two underrated bits of side programming by WWF/WWE - The debut of Jeff & Matt Hardy is a worthy bit of fun.)

I will just say you could post this stuff in the WWE thread. There isn't really a need to create a new thread for every WWE question.

That being said I have heard that Heat and Thunder are coming to the network soon so that might help out.

I will end that the best thing Heat ever did was this promo :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I will just say you could post this stuff in the WWE thread. There isn't really a need to create a new thread for every WWE question.

That being said I have heard that Heat and Thunder are coming to the network soon so that might help out.

I will end that the best thing Heat ever did was this promo :)

@Dr_Mayus  Oh shit your right Doc, my fault dude idk why i thought that because i wrote the title as WWF that it auto categorized it as wrestling lmao i'm a dope, and yes sir lol one of the best. HeAT's coming to the NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck yeah lol

just curious Doc, do you yourself partake in the network? i know you said you weren't really into wrestling.

Edited by Saint Alphonzo

1 hour ago, Saint Alphonzo said:

@Dr_Mayus  Oh shit your right Doc, my fault dude idk why i thought that because i wrote the title as WWF that it auto categorized it as wrestling lmao i'm a dope, and yes sir lol one of the best. HeAT's coming to the NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck yeah lol

just curious Doc, do you yourself partake in the network? i know you said you weren't really into wrestling.

I love that video :) I personally think it is one of the Rock's best.

No I still watch WWE I just get annoyed by how shitty the booking is :( It is so frustrating because if they just did some long term booking, got rid of ALL the corporate speech and instead let the wrestlers just be themselves in the ring (both on the Mic and wrestling) and actually hired a continuity expert so they don't fuck up so much...it would just be so much better.

I mean here is a perfect example. Why take the title off of Owens for Mania? Did Goldberg vs Brock really need the title? Has ANYONE benefited from that decision at all? Instead they could have had Jericho vs Owens for the title and either had a really feel good moment with Chris defeating his nemesis/friend at Mania OR made Owens a huge star by maineventing Mania and retaining the title.

Same goes with Cena beating AJ for the 16th title win and then making that tie completely pointless because Wyatt beat Cena right away...but instead of making Wyatt a star they had him lose it in a pointless feud with Randy...who then lost it to Jindar...WHO THE FUCK BENEFITED FROM ANY OF THAT. AJ battled Shane in a useless match at Mania, Cena battled Miz in a useless match at Mania, Wyatt and Orton have been on a losing streak since Mania and Jindar is the champ but he really shouldn't be the champ

SIGH enough ranting...here is another good Heat video of Samoa Joe vs Essa Rios ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk9I0sR3ZjM

16 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I love that video :) I personally think it is one of the Rock's best.

No I still watch WWE I just get annoyed by how shitty the booking is :( It is so frustrating because if they just did some long term booking, got rid of ALL the corporate speech and instead let the wrestlers just be themselves in the ring (both on the Mic and wrestling) and actually hired a continuity expert so they don't fuck up so much...it would just be so much better.

I mean here is a perfect example. Why take the title off of Owens for Mania? Did Goldberg vs Brock really need the title? Has ANYONE benefited from that decision at all? Instead they could have had Jericho vs Owens for the title and either had a really feel good moment with Chris defeating his nemesis/friend at Mania OR made Owens a huge star by maineventing Mania and retaining the title.

Same goes with Cena beating AJ for the 16th title win and then making that tie completely pointless because Wyatt beat Cena right away...but instead of making Wyatt a star they had him lose it in a pointless feud with Randy...who then lost it to Jindar...WHO THE FUCK BENEFITED FROM ANY OF THAT. AJ battled Shane in a useless match at Mania, Cena battled Miz in a useless match at Mania, Wyatt and Orton have been on a losing streak since Mania and Jindar is the champ but he really shouldn't be the champ

SIGH enough ranting...here is another good Heat video of Samoa Joe vs Essa Rios ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk9I0sR3ZjM

@Dr_MayusLol you're killer Doc lol you know the sad part? idk anybody from the new era's, i know 'em from like Attitude - Ruthless Aggression and that's pretty much it lol a little from the re-vamped ECW days and TNA but i'm in the dark to all the new guys (K.O. Seth Rollins Roman Reigns etc.)  

2 hours ago, Saint Alphonzo said:

@Dr_MayusLol you're killer Doc lol you know the sad part? idk anybody from the new era's, i know 'em from like Attitude - Ruthless Aggression and that's pretty much it lol a little from the re-vamped ECW days and TNA but i'm in the dark to all the new guys (K.O. Seth Rollins Roman Reigns etc.)  

It is a shame. They have the best wrestlers of any generation but their creative completely sucks and the product is cold :(

• Like 1