Neverwinter DLC trophies

vargind

I was just wondering how you determine how many users "own" DLC in particular for the Neverwinter game? Because for Neverwinter all the DLC is included free in the base game download and the game forces you to update to play when they release new DLC. Which if I understand correctly should theoretically make the number of ponies who "own" the DLC a lot higher, and therefore the trophies in the DLC a lot rarer. Or is it the case that if somepony played the game once on some old version then they are not counted as having ever downloaded the DLC if it was newer than when they last played?

I asked this exact question a few months ago when I first arrived on the forum. I was redirected to this page.

I don't quite understand it but the majority of people are quite happy with it which leaves me satisfied with how DLC is calculated. I do understand your question though - why is the trophy for reaching level 60 much rarer than the trophy for reaching level 70. Read through the thread and ask any questions you have there. Hopefully somebody will answer it for you.

To be counted as a DLC owner for any game you need to earn a trophy for that DLC. There are of course some games that DLC ownership should be the same as for the base game like The Last Of Us Remastered which comes with all DLC included even if you never play it but that's not how DLC ownership is tracked.

As for DLC rarity have a look here.